Main Menu

Quotes!

Started by Martin Raccon, March 07, 2010, 10:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wazup

"I'm Ready!!" ~Spongebob

TheGameNinja

"A boy has the right to dream. There are endless possibilities stretched out before him. What awaits him down the path he will then have to choose. Children leave their homes in search of this quest. As they search, they are always asking questions: "what's out there, what's waiting for me?" Believe in yourself and create your own destiny. Don't fear failure." ~ "Toonami - Dreams [Don't Fear Failure]", first from Outlaw Star

samjar

Quote from: wazup on March 09, 2010, 01:09:30 PM
"I don't need to take this, my man got two jobs!!" ~ Chris Rock, Everybody Hates Chris.
"Believe it!!" ~ Masashi Kishimoto, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.
[/quote}I don't need to take this, my man got two jobs!!" ~ Chris Rock, Everybody Hates Chris. you like it too

RainbowBeautyRocks

"who ever i marry is gonna have to deal wit all of this." selna gomez (alex), wizards of waverly place."way past cool" sonic, sat am.

Jazz Nova

"Awww sh-" Proto Man from BobandGeorge
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Martin Raccon

"When the world IS falling apart, you just go, buy my clothes at Wal Mart!" - Miley Cyrus
The guy that's so cool he has got his own paparazzi

Falzar102

:)

RainbowBeautyRocks

"no knuckles im looking at my wrist for the fun of it!" amy, sonicx "u might no everything im going to do, but that from help u since i might know everything ur going 2 do! STRANGE ISNT IT?!?!"sonic, sonic the hedgehog movie. "cause without retards there would b no lolz" jkid, sonic zone forum

TheGameNinja

From Eureka seveN (episode 50, Wish Upon a Star)

"Don't just say 'bye-bye.' Don't try to go by yourself, Eureka." - Renton

"You came, Renton. You really came!" - Eureka

"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make sure to always protect you, Eureka, and that I would always be together with you." - R

"But you don't understand, I can't go back anymore!" - E

"If you're gonna make the choice to no longer be a Coralian in order to save this planet... then I choose to no longer be a human." - R

*Eureka gasps*

"I truly cherish this planet where I was able to find you, and everyone who lives here on this planet are dear to me, but... I'm just not willing to lose you for their sake." - R

*Renton puts a pin with a flower on it in Eureka's hair*

"Looks good on you." - R

"Renton." - E

"Eureka, let's become one, because I won't let you be all by yourself." - R

*Eureka nods*

"If I'm together with you, Renton, I can do anything." - E

*Eureka and Renton kiss for the first time*

Sorry for the long quote, but it's just... if you've watched the whole series up to this point, this conversation is extremely powerful. They've built up to that kiss from episode 1! I'd quote the entire last episode if I could. :3

This is one of only 2 moments in anime that has made me cry. ...the other is the episode Bye, Bye, Butterfree of Pokemon.

RainbowBeautyRocks

Ive only cried two times in my life

Ioshyriku

''the f--k''- one of my classmates

Skyle369

It's perfectly fine to be a happy individual - From the Song "I'm Gay" by Bowling for Soup.

Martin Raccon

"Was der TE*FEL!!??"~ Martin Raccon
The guy that's so cool he has got his own paparazzi

RainbowBeautyRocks

"join the dark side its really cool!" stewey, family guy :D

Jazz Nova

"The Dark side is more powerful than you could ever imagine!" -Lord Sidous from Star wars
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively