Main Menu

Bleach quiz!!!

Started by wazup, March 12, 2010, 02:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wazup

+1!!!!!!

Who attacked and dis armed Grimmjow Jeagerjaques while he was fighting Ichigo?

ShadowKatana

Quote from: wazup on March 15, 2010, 02:54:00 PM
+1!!!!!!

Who attacked and dis armed Grimmjow Jeagerjaques while he was fighting Ichigo?

Tousen Right?

wazup

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Try again.

ShadowKatana (2)nd try.

ShadowKatana

Dangit....
Look like im gonna have to look stuff up  ( To the Manga ) !

Post Merge: March 15, 2010, 09:09:18 PM

Did u mean Dis-arm as in Chopping his arm off
or dis-arm as in taking his sword :O

wazup

ShadowKatana

Quote from: wazup on March 15, 2010, 03:02:27 PM
NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Try again.

ShadowKatana (2)nd try.

K Last Time (Dont want -1 karma)
Nnoitra ? By any chance

wazup

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! +1

Ummm.......

Where did Kenpachi Zaraki meet Yachiru?

wazup

Its Chojiro Sasakibe!!!!!!!!!!        (or i think it is at least.)

What did the vizards want with Ichigo?

Xyno76

(Note: This is Xyno's buddy and he is afk so I'll type this quick :P)

To recruit him to join the "Masked Army" and show him how to control his Hollow?

I got one (combo question): What is Grimmjow's Zanpakutou's name, and what is his form and ultimate technique after releasing it?
EDIT: ya that was my friend and a new member TornZero... he did this on my account while i waz doin somethin else... so add the karma to him XD...
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

TornZero

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 18, 2010, 08:50:24 AM

To recruit him to join the "Masked Army" and show him how to control his Hollow?

I got one (combo question): What is Grimmjow's Zanpakutou's name, and what is his form and ultimate technique after releasing it?
EDIT: ya that was my friend and a new member TornZero... he did this on my account while i waz doin somethin else... so add the karma to him XD...
Yes, this actually was me. And unless you want me to answer my own question, I'll just use the quote to repeat the question I asked :D

Also, first post! (Sorry, not good with introductions so I won't bother making one =.=...)

wazup

Quote from: Xyno76 on March 18, 2010, 08:50:24 AM

Zanpakuto is Pantera.
And attack is grand ray cero.

TornZero

Quote from: wazup on March 18, 2010, 10:16:10 AM
Zanpakuto is Pantera.
And attack is grand ray cero.

Second part is incorrect. The Grande Rey Cero is the ultimate Cero exclusive to the Espada, not just Grimmjow. I specified "ultimate technique after releasing" Pantera.

And I already gave you the answer to your question. To recruit Ichigo into the Vizards' Masked Army, (I'll give a more detailed answer this time) more specifically to use his power in the fight against the Arrancar and Aizen.

wazup

Quote from: TornZero on March 18, 2010, 11:24:06 AM
Second part is incorrect. The Grande Rey Cero is the ultimate Cero exclusive to the Espada, not just Grimmjow. I specified "ultimate technique after releasing" Pantera.

And I already gave you the answer to your question. To recruit Ichigo into the Vizards' Masked Army, (I'll give a more detailed answer this time) more specifically to use his power in the fight against the Arrancar and Aizen.
ooooooooooooooo. +1
the answer to his form is he becomes more like a tiger formed animal or something, and i still have to think of the attack.

TornZero

Quote from: wazup on March 18, 2010, 12:08:06 PM
ooooooooooooooo.
the answer to his form is he becomes more like a tiger formed animal or something, and i still have to think of the attack.
Note: Pantera means "panther" in EspaƱol!

wazup

He turns into more of a panther form then.( i haven't been watching bleach lately, i've just started watching gurren lagann)