Main Menu

Bleach quiz!!!

Started by wazup, March 12, 2010, 02:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TornZero

Both.

Here's a hint: It has a German name meaning Soul Cutter.

wazup

I just checked, and its definitely Lone Sparrow.

TornZero

Nope.

Here's another hint: Uryuu steals them before he enters Hueco Mundo with Ichigo and co.

wazup

I DON'T KNOW THEN!!!!!!!! I'LL LET SOMEONE ELSE TRY!!!

TornZero

XD No need to get antsy.

wazup

TornZero

Okay seriously, does no one know this? =.=

TheGameNinja

TornZero

YES THAT'S EXACTLY IT BUT... what's its ability? That was part of the question too. lol

TheGameNinja

Quoted from Uryu:

"Seeleschneider is able to counter high-speed vibrations with even faster vibrations. It's like a chainsaw. The reishi that make up the blade's surface vibrate at 3,000,000 cycles per second. ... Seeleschneider is not for cutting through vibrating reishi. It weakens the bonds that hold reishi in place... ...making it easier to steal. A quincy... ...gathers the reishi around him and uses it as a weapon. Seeleschneider is the most powerful embodiment of that."

TornZero

wazup

Since i'm barely asking questions, then who agrees here that anyone who wants to quiz somebody is allowed to ask it, but first have to answer the previous posted  un answered question

TheGameNinja

Quote from: wazup on March 24, 2010, 02:47:51 PM
Since i'm barely asking questions, then who agrees here that anyone who wants to quiz somebody is allowed to ask it, but first have to answer the previous posted  un answered question
A'ight. I'll keep it going then.

What was the date the day Ichigo's mother was killed?

Stark

it has a date? christ i thought in animes and mangas they only listed the length of time after the event instead of saying the date.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: Stark on March 24, 2010, 10:55:59 PM
it has a date? christ i thought in animes and mangas they only listed the length of time after the event instead of saying the date.
Nope, they tell you the exact date.

Post Merge: March 27, 2010, 12:26:22 PM

Okay, maybe that was too hard. It was June 17.

How about this? True or False: In Japan there are not 1, not 2, but 5 musicals based on Bleach in Japan.