The next poster...

Started by jkid101094, June 10, 2010, 08:25:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Simple little forum game. You post something that applies to the next poster, it happens, rinse, lather repeat.

Poster 1: The next poster will be eaten by a tarantula.

Poster 2: Good thing I have bug spray. :P *sprays*
The next poster will be shoop-da-whooped.

And so on...

The Real Deal:

The next poster will blow up. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Riot_Monsterous

I can see why nobody commented on this yet ._. wait... nuuuu!!! *blows up*
The next poster has to hug rockout and rbr.

Dracoslythe

Too bad they aren't online.  :3

TNP has to write "penis" on their forehead.

jkid101094

I can't cause I'm dead. :P

TNP has to punch Chuck Norris in the face.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

CradledEggle

I could not punch chuck norris's face because his face punched me

TNP has to watch people dance to bad songs 8D
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Jazz Nova

At least I have my gun
TNP will have to jump off the top of the Eiffel Tower
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Kirby

You didn't say without a parachute.

TNP will have to listen to Marx Soul's Ear Rape Scream for 10 Minutes.

jkid101094

I do that for fun. o3o

TNP has to start a forest fire. >:3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

ECO-FRIENDLY SLASH.

TNP must make me a marble cake.

Gamerdude

Dang it, and I just made one for myself. xD

TNP must hug me.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

rockout909

But i only hug while shoving rat poison down peoples mouths... TNP has to jump off the empire state building without a parachute into a very big lava pit... EXTREME!

Dracoslythe

-huggles-  :3  ...-noms-

TNP must give me a soda.

rockout909

Quote from: Dracoslythe on June 29, 2010, 06:04:01 PM
-huggles-  :3  ...-noms-

TNP must give me a soda.
with rat poison?  TNP has to jump off the empire state building without a parachute into a very big lava pit... EXTREME!

Dracoslythe

Quote from: rockout909 on June 29, 2010, 06:04:57 PM
with rat poison?  TNP has to jump off the empire state building without a parachute into a very big lava pit... EXTREME!
oh fuu-  -pushes Rawk into the lava pit-
o3o

TNP has to go fish him out.  >.>

rockout909

-fishes self out- TNP has to do my last request

CradledEggle

-does his last request- o3o HOT....Hotter..than.....nvm...

TNP has to go google their name and post teh results >:U
------

jkid101094

Quote1.
      Justin Hart (justin_hart) on Twitter
      New Media consultant. Managing Director, RaiseDigital. Director, New Media, Chuck DeVore.
      twitter.com/justin_hart - Cached - Similar
      Justin Hart (onyxraven) on Twitter
      Jun 26, 2010 ... Get short, timely messages from Justin Hart. Twitter is a rich source of instantly updated information. It's easy to stay updated on an ...
      twitter.com/onyxraven - Cached
      Show more results from twitter.com
      Justin C. Hart
      Liquid Sunshine is a weather-shifting story about love, life, and finding the will of God. Narrated in hindsight and filled with wisdom, this story is truly ...
      justinhartnovels.com/ - Cached
      Images for Justin Hart
       - Report imagesThank you for the feedback. Report another imagePlease report the offensive image. CancelDone
      Justin Hart | Facebook
      Friends: Chuck Knapp, Clay Auch, Chris Crans, Vickie Tatum, Carol Pope, Jerry Reece
      Justin Hart is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Justin Hart and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world ...
      www.facebook.com/justinhart - Cached - Similar
      Justin Hart - LinkedIn
      Washington D.C. Metro Area - Managing Director, RaiseDigital at HSP Direct
      View Justin Hart's professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Justin Hart discover ...
      www.linkedin.com/in/justinhart - Cached - Similar
      MyThoughtCoach.com - iPhone applications
      This is some default tab content, embedded directly inside this space and not via Ajax. It can be shown when no tabs are automatically selected, ...
      mythoughtcoach.com/iphone/ - Cached
      Justin L. Hart | Department of Geography
      The College of Arts & Sciences is Alabama's largest liberal arts college and the University of Alabama's largest division, with approximately 5000 ...
      geography.ua.edu/people/faculty/Hart/index.php - Cached
      Blogger: User Profile: Justin Hart
      Blogger is a free blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video ...
      www.blogger.com/profile/16129223629497481033 - Cached - Similar
      Justin Hart Illustration
      Jun 13, 2010 ... skip to main | skip to sidebar. Justin Hart Illustration .... About Me. Justin Hart. View my complete profile.
      jhartillustration.blogspot.com/ - Cached - Similar
      Justin Hart at Evergreen
      Justin Hart - Biography. Justin received his MFA in Creative Writing from Eastern Washington University in 1998. His poems have appeared or are forthcoming ...
      www.evergreen.edu/alumni/writersproject/justinhart.htm - Cached

Searches related to Justin Hart

justin hartley

justin hart twitter

justin hart myspace

justin hart football

justin hart liquid sunshine

justin hart yale

justin hart digg

justin hart hsp direct
Sponsored links

We Found Justin Hart
      Instant-Address, Phone, Age & More.
      Justin Hart - Search Free Now.
      www.Intelius.com
      Find Justin Hart
      Get current address, phone & more.
      Easy to use, search for free!
      www.usa-people-search.com

See your ad here »

* Everything
    * Images

* Videos
    * Maps
    * News
    * Shopping
    * Books
    * Blogs
    * Updates
    * Discussions

MoreFewer
Search Options

o All results
          o Sites with images

Fewer search toolsMore search tools
Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   

8D

TNP has to assist me in killing Justin Beiber, than take the blame if we're caught. >:3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

CradledEggle

Fuck yes I will and take all the blame >:3 that f-ggawt needs to DIE.

TNP will get LUPUS.
------

Jazz Nova

WH47 12 LUPU2? 1 1Z 1MMUN3 70 STD'2
The next poster must google their username and post the results

NiGHTS

QuoteChris Bryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaChris "Bear" Bryan (born 6 March 1982) is an American football punter for the Green Bay Packers of the National Football League. He played in the Australian ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Bryan - Cached - Similar
User:Christopher Bryan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaChristopher Bryan was born in London, England, on January 24th 1935, the only son of William Joseph Bryan, a British soldier, and Amy May Bryan. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Christopher_Bryan - Cached - Similar
Read more about our people - Timothy James & Partners Ltd ...Tim Whiting | Ian Hart | Chris Bryans | Angela Torpey | Andy Bracken | Robert Guy | Wendy Robbins | Dawn Buckland | Neil Avery | Philip Steer | Keith ...
www.tjpltd.co.uk/people.html - Cached - Similar
Videos for Chris Bryans
Chris Bryan - Vanilla Rain Drops
5 min - 20 Nov 2007
Uploaded by chrisbryanmusic
www.youtube.com

Chris Bryan Promo Video
3 min - 9 Aug 2007
Uploaded by kidronmusic1
www.youtube.com

Chris Bryan's Home PageChris Bryan's Home Page. ... Welcome to Chris Bryan's Web Site. Chris Bryan , Stoke-on-Trent , Staffordshire , England . ...
www.chrisbryan.co.uk/ - Cached - Similar
Chris Bryans - Directory | LinkedInView the profiles of professionals named Chris Bryans on LinkedIn. There are 4 professionals named Chris Bryans, who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ...
www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/chris/bryans - Cached
Chris BryansWriter: Mowing the Lawn. Visit IMDb for Photos, Filmography, Discussions, Bio, News, Awards, Agent, Fan Sites.
www.imdb.com/name/nm2196173/ - Cached - Similar
Chris Bryan trained in LondonChris Bryan trained in London, at the Harrow School of Photography before working in advertising and fashion studios. He has travelled extensively in Africa ...
www.chrisbryanphotographer.co.uk/biography/bio.htm - Cached
Chris Bryan | FacebookFriends: Tommy deVries, Adam Glass, Thomas Weis, Brett Reidmiller, Brand Kroeger

Chris Bryan is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Chris Bryan and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world ...
www.facebook.com/people/Chris-Bryan/5314221 - Cached - Similar
Chris Bryan - United Kingdom | LinkedInLondon, United Kingdom - Manager, Inside Sales, US & EMEA, ADDM Team at BMC Software

View Chris Bryan's (United Kingdom) professional profile on LinkedIn. LinkedIn is the world's largest business network, helping professionals like Chris ...
uk.linkedin.com/in/chrisbry - Cached
Chris Bryan on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures ...MySpace Music profile for Chris Bryan. Download Chris Bryan Indie / Acoustic / Jazz music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, ...
www.myspace.com/kidronmusic - Cached - Similar
google fails hard my last name has an S on the end

TNP must find me a good download link for code geassR2 ep23-25 (.AVI or MP4 files plox o3o darn site >.>) if not they can...

go chain themselves to a tree until I arrive with the chainsaw :3

Jazz Nova

*straps self to tree with chain-design scotch tape*
TNP must google their USERNAME and post reuslts.
If it TNP is NiGHTS, he must strap himself to a tree with titanium heavy duty chains until I return with the serrated sword >:3

rockout909

Did you mean: rock 909 

Search ResultsYouTube - rockout909's Channel
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world.
www.youtube.com/user/rockout909 - CachedYouTube - Sonic Anime Video - Prepare For War
Nov 25, 2006 ... rockout909. 11 months ago. who the **ll is the squirrel? chick! ... @rockout909 excuse? my language and excuse people-. ...
- Cached - Similar
Show more results from www.youtube.comView the profile of rockout909
View the profile of rockout909. ... Name: rockout909. Custom Title: HOW DARE YOU DEFY THE GREAT ONE! GRR! Posts: 273 (2.874 per day) ...
sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?action=profile;u=10798 - CachedVideos for rockout909
Rendelthewolf... YAY :3 LOL!!!~And why is ...
3 min - Jun 20, 2010
Uploaded by xSalashawty
www.youtube.com

IM TAGGED BY LILMISSLILLYICEBURG
3 min - Jun 20, 2010
Uploaded by salashawty
www.youtube.com

Rendelthewolf... YAY :3 LOL!!! Video - WittySparks
Jun 21, 2010 ... working) TobiTheGoodGirl--(TOBEHFTW) PhantomGhostGirl--Please Respond Immeaditly Rockout909-- youtube.com/user/rockout909 TheGameNinja ...
videos.wittysparks.com/id/2348296015 - CachedFilmel?zetesek keresési eredménye I'm Not There
Megtekintések száma: 2408051. Hozzászólások a filmhez. @rockout909 lol i ... @rockout909 lol i have no effin idea but its funny that you mention it lol ...
www.allsubs.org/feliratok/kereses-elozetes/i'm+not+there/ - Cachedshooter - Viewing Profile
Feb 15, 2010 ... shooter: Have my PS w/ PSN! Ready to go! I HAVE A YOUTUBE!!! http://www.youtube.com/user/rockout909.
www.t-965.com/homeFriends/board/user/57-shooter/Game1010 - Borderlands Claptrap Episode 2
Jun 12, 2010 ... rockout909 Says: Jun 12, 2010 - owned by the rakk hive. ZombiDrag Says: Jun 12, 2010 - lol ending funny. darksoul55544 Says: ...
www.game1010.com/video/.../Borderlands-Claptrap-Episode-2.html - Cachedtranceraver83 on deviantART
~rockout909 Apr 19, 2010. -_- stalker mission failed. :iconslade-hedgehog: ~Slade-Hedgehog Apr 13, 2010. STALK -- MmmmHmmm..And You Noticed This When? ...
tranceraver83.deviantart.com/ - CachedLankaEuro Tube - Zelda Overworld Theme 2.0 by Adolfo Baez videos
rockout909 Says: Feb 5, 2010 - @Votd66 HE USED A SOUNDFONT IDIOT! AFSKID Says: Feb 7, 2010 - @electricsheep STFU AND READ THE DESCRIPTION FAGGOT ...
www.tube.lankaeuro.com/.../Zelda-Overworld-Theme-2-0-by-Adolfo-Baez.html - Cachedwatchthis!Gaming :: Top 5 Plays, Modern Warfare 2 :: Episode 9 ...
Apr 12, 2010 ... @rockout909 You are an complete idiot. Ps3 have not one single thing more than a ... i didnt believe it at first neither. rockout909 says: ...
newscows.com/?p=19322 - Cached

TNP has to fix my computer... in REAL LIFE!

Jazz Nova

The line is busy. Please wait. *plays elevator music*
TNP must google a usename on this forum and post results