Ziru and Robotnik: Old Artwork

Started by Mau, February 12, 2010, 03:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mau

Alright, let me explain a little bit about Ziru. She's Mau's evil twin sister who was corrupted and turned evil by demons. Now, I explained before that Mau had her own world and wasn't associated with Sonic. However, that doesn't mean I havn't done the occasional "crossover" with those stories and the Sonic Universe.
Mau and Ziru's style and design have also changed many times, especially Mau's. Mau I've had since I was 16, and Ziru I think I was....22 when I created her. So although she's a red cat with black stripes in this incarnation and image crossover with the SatAM Robotnik, she has since changed in style. Her and Mau look almost identical, except Ziru has "demon scars" and red hair, Mau has purple hair, Mau dresses more appropriate and...Ziru's clothes would make Rouge look like a saint.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think. Keep in mind this is an older drawing and photoshop image, and I've since been working on improving my skills and developing a style since then.

Firestar36

Ooh,I can tell this is old,the lines are a bit shaky and it's a .JPEG.

And one more thing,how could someone like your char,Ziru,be in a picture with...Ugh. *Shiver*