Show Off Your Fan Character!

Started by Aoi Denkou, March 29, 2010, 01:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aoi Denkou

This is not a contest, this is not going to be used for anything more than for people to put up their fan-characters for the community to see.
You can put as much info on your character as you want(within reason),and a picture would be good too.
I checked around the site and didn't find something like this, if there is, someone please tell me before I get in trouble.

My Character: Streak The Hedgehog

Traits: Laid back, adventurous, and helpful.
Alliance: Good.
Powers: Super speed(not as fast as Sonic) and able to create small whirlwinds capable of flinging enemies into the air.

Elija2

I call him Boris the Bear. He has guns.

Dracoslythe

Too many FC's.  X-x
-pokes Deviantart account of same username-

Which, I believe the link is under my name.

Phantom The Hedgehog

Quote from: Elija2 on March 29, 2010, 02:02:08 PM
I call him Boris the Bear. He has guns.

Hahaha, that's the guy who would appear randomly in Shibuya Terminal and light you up if you got near him, nice. :3

I need to post some of my redesigned FC's now that you mention it

Fiamonder

<-->     

Fiamonder the Wolf.

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Mikey

Fiamonder

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 03, 2010, 09:58:55 AM
*points at avi*

Bitches.

What the hell. That's Apcas, not Leviathan. You said that Apcas was a FC of someone else or something. Show your recolor of Silver, your own FC. =3

Mikey

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 03, 2010, 10:40:17 AM
What the hell. That's Apcas, not Leviathan. You said that Apcas was a FC of someone else or something. Show your recolor of Silver, your own FC. =3
What the monkey nuts are you talkin about?

Post Merge: April 03, 2010, 05:07:33 PM

Apcas is mine.

Fiamonder

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 03, 2010, 11:07:17 AM
What the monkey nuts are you talkin about?

That shitty blue Silver recolor of yours. =D

Mikey

*punches Fia's face* Nobody asked you!

Aoi Denkou

Woah there guys, calm down, or I'm gonna have to speak to a mod.
The language need to be toned down, and it seems that you guys have have lost the point of this topic.

Fiamonder

Quote from: Aoi Denkou on April 03, 2010, 11:48:46 AM

..you don't know SonicZone that good, huh? xD

Mikey

Quote from: Aoi Denkou on April 03, 2010, 11:48:46 AM
What Fia said.

Aoi Denkou

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on April 03, 2010, 11:50:05 AM
..you don't know SonicZone that good, huh? xD
Judging from all this I'd say not.
I'm just tryin' to keep the topic on track.

Skyle369

Dracoslythe

Suck on this; I has rainbow hair clips 8D
Here's one of them; Beatrix. :3

Mikey

SUCK ON THIS:

HE RUNS SO FAST HES FASTER THEN SAWNICK AND HE CAN GO SUPER WHENEVER HE WANTS!

(and yes I'm kidding, this is all a joke)

Skyle369

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:26:55 PM

*Faints*

Quote from: MikeyLevi on April 03, 2010, 03:21:54 PM
SUCK ON THIS:

HE RUNS SO FAST HES FASTER THEN SAWNICK AND HE CAN GO SUPER WHENEVER HE WANTS!

(and yes I'm kidding, this is all a joke)

*After seeing gets back up from seeing awesomeness*
(I'm just joking too xD).

SS12345

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 03, 2010, 02:26:55 PM

She looks awesom!

soon ill send in a draw
but it will neaver be so cool :D

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 09, 2010, 03:54:24 AM
*Faints*

*After seeing gets back up from seeing awesomeness*
(I'm just joking too xD).
lol I do much better now, when I'm not too lazy to ink/color

ChaosShadow101

Does the FC have to be Sonic related?Cuz if it doesn't then I wouldn't mind posting 1 or 2 that don't fit in the Sonic Category. xP

ENDragoon

Here is my FC, his name is devil the hedgehog,

HIS STORY: Devil was just a regular, happy go lucky hedgehog untill one day he was in an accident and his arm needed to be removed, knowing life would would not be the same wothout his arm, he went to eggman for help, sensing an opportunity, eggman offered to replace his arm as well as give him genetic enhancements that would make him almost as fast as sonic, in return for this deed he was to go and use his new abilitys to retreive all seven of the chaos emeralds for eggman. Once Devil had the emeralds he went to present them to eggman, it was a long journey to the top of eggmans mountain base, and he began to exert himself, drawing on the power of the emeralds he turned super, to reach the top of the mountain, in doing so, however, he melted the arm eggman had given him, and the power of chaos had granted him a brand new one, having removed himself of his debt to eggman, he headed to the top of the mountain to stop eggman, once and for all. having heard the blast of energy from devil's transformation, eggman released his latest creation, a clone of devil named lucifer, black with green tips, created from devil's DNA taken from him during the operation to transplant the arm. Devil saw the black streak heading for him down the mountain, and increased his speed to match it, when they collided it destroyed the clones mind, as he was not quite stable from his recent cloning, driving him crazy and thus rendering him usless to eggman, ending his plan for good.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Skyle369

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 12, 2010, 10:09:43 PM

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9252/devill.png

HIS STORY: Devil was just a regular, happy go lucky hedgehog untill one day he was in an accident and his arm needed to be removed, knowing life would would not be the same wothout his arm, he went to eggman for help, sensing an opportunity, eggman offered to replace his arm as well as give him genetic enhancements that would make him almost as fast as sonic, in return for this deed he was to go and use his new abilitys to retreive all seven of the chaos emeralds for eggman. Once Devil had the emeralds he went to present them to eggman, it was a long journey to the top of eggmans mountain base, and he began to exert himself, drawing on the power of the emeralds he turned super, to reach the top of the mountain, in doing so, however, he melted the arm eggman had given him, and the power of chaos had granted him a brand new one, having removed himself of his debt to eggman, he headed to the top of the mountain to stop eggman, once and for all. having heard the blast of energy from devil's transformation, eggman released his latest creation, a clone of devil named lucifer, black with green tips, created from devil's DNA taken from him during the operation to transplant the arm. Devil saw the black streak heading for him down the mountain, and increased his speed to match it, when they collided it destroyed the clones mind, as he was not quite stable from his recent cloning, driving him crazy and thus rendering him usless to eggman, ending his plan for good.

Your character belongs there.

Aoi Denkou

Quote from: ChaosShadow101 on April 12, 2010, 07:31:04 PM
Does the FC have to be Sonic related?Cuz if it doesn't then I wouldn't mind posting 1 or 2 that don't fit in the Sonic Category. xP
It doesn't have to be Sonic related.

Skyle369

New Skyle version 5 sprites...

Yeah, the running sprite's pants looks a little weird....

ENDragoon

Quote from: Skyle369 on April 13, 2010, 12:50:48 PM
New Skyle version 5 sprites...

Yeah, the running sprite's pants looks a little weird....
nah, theyre okay, at least you can be bothered to make sprites, I made 3 of devil and gave up XD

Here are more FC's of mine (made on furry doll maker, edited on gimp):

Slash and Carmine:

Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 12, 2010, 10:09:43 PM

he's meant to be red but my friends partially colour blind

HereAndThere

You can either check my avatar, or look at this:

The sprite was made by BladeSwipe.
So all credit to him from the sprite.

Fiamonder

Quote from: jeexx on April 20, 2010, 06:10:51 PM
You can either check my avatar, or look at this:

The sprite was made by BladeSwipe.
So all credit to him from the sprite.

Suggestion for next time: Never upload a .bmp file to Tinypic. Why? They automatically change to a .jpg.

Nice though.

ENDragoon

Quote from: hyper on April 20, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
he's meant to be red but my friends partially colour blind

Yes, I am partially colourblind, and I did not give you the permission to edit and upload that, I was simply going to edit and correct my own post, all that was required of you was to notify me the colour was wrong.

Dracoslythe

Here are possibly my main characters :3  -fuck Algebra when you have paper/pencil 8D-

The twins, Solstice and Equinox (when they're colored, it's really easy to tell they're twins.  Not so much in black and white.  xD)
Yes, I hint at a romance between them.  Yes, I'm a freak.  No, I don't go too overboard with the sibling relationship thing, cause that's just creepy.
I'm such a lazy fuck.  Didn't bother drawing hands, so you get blobs.  xD
...my Sonic-style is slowly deteriorating.  Every time I draw a Sonic char, it looks more human-esque, like a furry.  :C

darkness shadow

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 21, 2010, 04:53:43 PM
Here are possibly my main characters :3  -fuck Algebra when you have paper/pencil 8D-

The twins, Solstice and Equinox (when they're colored, it's really easy to tell they're twins.  Not so much in black and white.  xD)
Yes, I hint at a romance between them.  Yes, I'm a freak.  No, I don't go too overboard with the sibling relationship thing, cause that's just creepy.
I'm such a lazy fuck.  Didn't bother drawing hands, so you get blobs.  xD
...my Sonic-style is slowly deteriorating.  Every time I draw a Sonic char, it looks more human-esque, like a furry.  :C

i'd rather have a sonic character that looks like a furry than have one that looks like it was done by a 10 year old >=C http://darknessshadow100.deviantart.com/ check it and see for yourself *is too lazy 2 post the actual images up*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on April 20, 2010, 09:54:04 PM
Yes, I am partially colourblind, and I did not give you the permission to edit and upload that, I was simply going to edit and correct my own post, all that was required of you was to notify me the colour was wrong.
how do you expect to edit it when you cant tell the difference between red and orange

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: hyper on July 27, 2010, 04:49:27 PM
how do you expect to edit it when you cant tell the difference between red and orange

You know, that's kind of mean to say that.
Those people can still tell the difference between colors but it could be harder for them to recognize them (maybe I dunno).

Kirby

The Hell you smoking?

He never gave you permission to edit the picture, so why did you?

Firestar36

That's really a stupid excuse,seriously.

People CAN tell the difference between red and orange.

Tanassy

Quote from: Firestar36 on July 28, 2010, 02:10:22 PM
That's really a stupid excuse,seriously.

People CAN tell the difference between red and orange.
He's colourblind.
But kirby's right, hyper had NO RIGHT to edit that. and Jackal CAN tell the difference because of shades >_>

hyper

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on July 27, 2010, 04:55:59 PM
You know, that's kind of mean to say that.
Those people can still tell the difference between colors but it could be harder for them to recognize them (maybe I dunno).

Quote from: KirbySoul11 on July 28, 2010, 06:54:45 AM
The Hell you smoking?

He never gave you permission to edit the picture, so why did you?

1:ive known him for a long time and he needs help sometimes or most of the time
2:i did it because hes my freind at school and i know that he has trouble with this stuff, and because i siad i would edit and post it for him.

Tanassy

Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:51:54 PM
2:i did it because hes my freind at school and i know that he has trouble with this stuff, and because i siad i would edit and post it for him.

Buuuut he didn't give permission, retard. ASK First.
edit: I know you IRL aswell but i never edit your crap. BAD excuse.

hyper

Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 02:49:05 PM
He's colourblind.
But kirby's right, hyper had NO RIGHT to edit that. and Jackal CAN tell the difference because of shades >_>
yes but DarkFusion, i have been friends for longer, and i think he does have trouble so as he friend i do want to help him and he doesn't relay mind that much anyway

ENDragoon

He's colourblind.
Thanx! XD

and Jackal CAN tell the difference because of shades >_>
and, umm... only occasionally. as you can see by mai pic!
Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:51:54 PM

MAI PICTURE!!!!!
Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 02:54:21 PM
THANX

hyper

Quote from: DarkFusion on July 28, 2010, 02:54:21 PM
edit: I know you IRL aswell but i never edit your crap. BAD excuse.
don't call me retard because it was on a day you worn t there the only reason i posted it was because i coundnt give him the pic so i posted it so F*** you

wait on second thought but out

Tanassy

Quote from: ENJACKAL on July 28, 2010, 02:56:05 PM
Thanx! XD
and, umm... only occasionally. as you can see by mai pic! MAI PICTURE!!!!!THANX
WIN
Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:57:32 PM
don't call me retard because it was on a day you worn t there the only reason i posted it was because i coundnt give him the pic so i posted it so F*** you
Um.... Wheeeeee ^_^

Gee

*cough*

Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 02:57:32 PM
wait on second thought but out
Er no. I will not concede to your bad spelling.

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on July 28, 2010, 02:56:05 PM
Thanx! XD
and, umm... only occasionally. as you can see by mai pic! MAI PICTURE!!!!!THANX
ive never said it was mine i was just being helpful,

ENDragoon

Quote from: hyper on July 28, 2010, 03:00:11 PM
ive never said it was mine i was just being helpful,

exactly mai point! IS MAI PIC!!!! DO NOT POST
MAI PIC!!!!

Without express permission

Tanassy

hyper

Quote from: ENJACKAL on July 28, 2010, 03:02:11 PM
exactly mai point! IS MAI PIC!!!! DO NOT POST
MAI PIC!!!!

Without express permission
im done with this im sorry and i will get rid of it OK

Firestar36

Problem solved. Nao let's get back on topic...