Sonic in 3D

Started by megahog2009, June 27, 2011, 10:46:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megahog2009

hey do you want to see sonic in 3D without any glasses. You can just use these simple tasks to view in 3D also this can be used in 3D videos on youtube as well.

The items used for this method are only a mirror

Now put the mirror into the line of the video or mirrored pictured and put your face behind the mirror.

Finnaly move your eye balls to the right. Now you will see the picture in 3D.

Okay! Since you now know how to do this I should tell how you could do this on youtube.

First put on a 3D video on youtube. Then go to the bottom for the video you should see a 3D logo, Click on it. Then click on no gasses (you will be moved from your video temporarly to select your settings.) then go click no glasses then it will bring you to a test video but don't fret the is a link at the under the video to bring you back to the original video. do the same thing as the beginning but the menu will show some suggestions for 3D click on mirror. I suggest that you should play the video to test out the steps. For now here is a pic to show you.

Post Merge: June 27, 2011, 03:47:31 PM

my bad about the picture here it is

All_Hail_Shadow42

zigazav

I don't see any picture in the OP's post. =  ( Sorry, that's all I've got for this post.

Meme Master Flex

Quote from: zigazav on September 20, 2012, 05:03:54 AM
I don't see any picture in the OP's post. =  ( Sorry, that's all I've got for this post.

It's a older post, by a noob nonetheless, he probably doesn't even have the images up anymore lol

megahog2009

Look I have very small knowledge about this okay I did not even know how to show the files what do i need to do link them
I could try

SonicGirl123

keshav