Master Friend Code/Gamertag/PSN/etc. List

Started by jkid101094, December 20, 2010, 10:45:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

It's like none of you are able to read....

shadowDOESrock

jkid101094

I'm just going to start deleting posts that don't pay attention to the rules.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SmashFinale

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 09, 2013, 01:55:19 PM
I'm just going to start deleting posts that don't pay attention to the rules.
You're doing the right thing.

Elija2

Hey guys, I got a 3DS recently. Maybe you should add me. We could be more than just friends.

4656-6356-9113

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 04, 2013, 07:16:36 PM
Hey guys, I got a 3DS recently. Maybe you should add me. We could be more than just friends.

4656-6356-9113
I woulda suggested the Vita over the 3DS. But since you have one, I recommend you try Rythm Thief.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 02:53:59 AM
I woulda suggested the Vita over the 3DS. But since you have one, I recommend you try Rythm Thief.

i hardly play my 3ds anymore mostly i play my ps3 and vita

NiGHTS

Xbox gamertag: Menchi94

and well that's about it : /

billyhatcher312

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 03:02:35 AM
Xbox gamertag: Menchi94

and well that's about it : /

u really need to get a ps3 there's more people online and has better hd than xbox has ps3 also plays bluray too while xbox doesn't

NiGHTS

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 05, 2013, 03:12:45 AM
u really need to get a ps3 there's more people online and has better hd than xbox has ps3 also plays bluray too while xbox doesn't

You really need to stop spamming people about the ps3.

We all know you are a ps3 fanboy but this topic is about friend codes not which console is better. I don't have the money for a PS3 and the xbox360 was a gift for my birthday so stop fangasming at everyone who doesn't have one.

Oh and i don't really need to get one since I don't feel the need to have both consoles, PLUS bluray disks are more expensive than normal DVD's. I also don't have an HD TV so there isn't much point in bluray players.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 04:52:42 AM
You really need to stop spamming people about the ps3.

We all know you are a ps3 fanboy but this topic is about friend codes not which console is better. I don't have the money for a PS3 and the xbox360 was a gift for my birthday so stop fangasming at everyone who doesn't have one.

Oh and i don't really need to get one since I don't feel the need to have both consoles, PLUS bluray disks are more expensive than normal DVD's. I also don't have an HD TV so there isn't much point in bluray players.
You fool, you get a PS3 for it's exclusive games, not it's fancy panzy media players.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: windlessusher on April 05, 2013, 05:53:44 AM
You fool, you get a PS3 for it's exclusive games, not it's fancy panzy media players.

Can't tell if being serious or being sarcastic while still trying to make a point...

I just got the console which was cheaper. I am tightfisted like that.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: NiGHTS on April 05, 2013, 06:51:16 AM
Can't tell if being serious or being sarcastic while still trying to make a point...

I just got the console which was cheaper. I am tightfisted like that.

i made a point about the xbox the reason why its so cheap is because it has shitty parts while sony takes time on the playstation that's why its expensive its more reliable than xbox is

NiGHTS

Quote from: Erik Larsen on April 05, 2013, 07:22:04 AM
i made a point about the xbox the reason why its so cheap is because it has shitty parts while sony takes time on the playstation that's why its expensive its more reliable than xbox is

I quoted windlessusher my comment was directed towards him.

I have had a grand total of 0 problems with my xbox360 so I don't feel the need to replace it with a sony console any time soon.