Sonic Adventure 3 May be announced Next Month!

Started by TheSonicGamer201X, February 15, 2013, 12:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

Since when does Jon give a fuck about Sonic games?

shadowDOESrock

Yes, the badly written story of Sonic Generations directly ties up with the badly written story of Sonic Colours.

Hakudamashi

I thought the name was attached to the gameplay style, not story wise... but then that puts Sonic Unleashed, Colours and Generations in a bind...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

hedgy

2D & 3D merged zones doesn't sound very sonic adventure to me. But well we see, I'll patiently wait on an official announcement.

Something like colors & generations would be fine with me gameplay-wise. But the Sonic games really need a good storyline again. And by my experience there were the best at the dreamcast & gamecube titles.

As for a 'timeline' in sonic, I think it's simply a game releases, and what happens after that is the next Sonic game. So I agree on the fact that Generations take place after Colors. The last zone in Generations is from Colors too so I'm sure it doesn't take place before it. (And if it did, why didn't they add more 'future' zones?.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: hedgy on February 20, 2013, 06:27:50 AM
2D & 3D merged zones doesn't sound very sonic adventure to me. But well we see, I'll patiently wait on an official announcement.

Something like colors & generations would be fine with me gameplay-wise. But the Sonic games really need a good storyline again. And by my experience there were the best at the dreamcast & gamecube titles.

As for a 'timeline' in sonic, I think it's simply a game releases, and what happens after that is the next Sonic game. So I agree on the fact that Generations take place after Colors. The last zone in Generations is from Colors too so I'm sure it doesn't take place before it. (And if it did, why didn't they add more 'future' zones?.

ur right on sonic generatiins taking after sonic colors because eggman says before the final battle he says his most recent setback in the video and it shows him with orbot and cubebot

Hakudamashi

I think the tone of the next Sonic story should be like Sonic & the Secret Rings. It had the perfect mix of fun, serious and ridiculous.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

billyhatcher312

Quote from: windlessusher on February 21, 2013, 04:37:22 AM
I think the tone of the next Sonic story should be like Sonic & the Secret Rings. It had the perfect mix of fun, serious and ridiculous.

u know i never would have thought of it like that

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on February 21, 2013, 04:37:22 AM
I've been watching Clement's playthrough of that game and I...kinda have to agree.

If nothing else Sonic's attitude in that game was spot on with how I imagine him.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 21, 2013, 07:13:20 PM
I've been watching Clement's playthrough of that game and I...kinda have to agree.

If nothing else Sonic's attitude in that game was spot on with how I imagine him.

is there already gameplay on youtube

jkid101094

Quote from: Erik Larsen on February 21, 2013, 10:39:37 PM
is there already gameplay on youtube
Of Secret Rings? There's probably been gameplay since before the game came out. =P

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

billyhatcher312

theres one guy on youtube known as anon7906 and he uploaded sonic & the secret rings gameplay and it was about 4 fucken hours on youtube i never saw anyone beat the game in 4 hours

TheSonicGamer201X

Sonic Adventure 3 may explain how did Metal Sonic has been rebuilted.
(Like Sonic 4 Episode Metal)
The title could be:
Sonic adventure 3- Metal Adventure ( and don't think that Shadow will appear in Sonic Adventure 3, because he died in SA2 and just appeared again in Sonic heroes)

Ye Olde Swagfag

Guys... we can't be too sure of this. What if it's just another rumor, like SA3 was Sonic 06, and SA3 was Sonic Unleashed?

billyhatcher312

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on February 22, 2013, 11:32:29 AM
Guys... we can't be too sure of this. What if it's just another rumor, like SA3 was Sonic 06, and SA3 was Sonic Unleashed?

u might be right

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on February 21, 2013, 07:13:20 PM

How's about we get those writers back over the current writers that just... ugh...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay