Sonic 4: Episode 2 to be Announced With Trailer at Gamespot Tomorrow

Started by littlered615, December 27, 2011, 05:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littlered615

onic fans over at the SEGA Forums have cracked SEGA Digital Brand Manager Ken Balough's riddle, and the man himself has taken to the forums to make the answer official. Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 will be announced at Gamespot tomorrow (December 29th 2011) with a trailer. Xbox 360 and PS3 owners will be able to download the trailer the next day and a few days later respectively.

Forum post 1:

Well – the wait will soon be over

I really enjoyed seeing how everyone came together as a "Community' and solved the riddle. Seriously, hats off to everyone. This is kind of a fun way for me to give you early announcements without making it official – and everyone gets to have some fun out of it.

Most of you have already figured it out; but in case you were still wondering:

Episode II will be announced on GameSpot worldwide on December 29th 2011.

And just in case you miss it – you can watch the trailer the very next day on your Xbox and a few days later on your PS3. Can't think of a better way to close out 2011 – than to give everyone something to look forward to in 2012!

See you guys there!
Ken

Forum post 2:

Hahah well – I think we should set up some expectations. Usually (for those of you who've seen my campaigns before) I like to announce a game with a teaser trailer. One that shows just enough hints of whats to come, gets you talking, and gets you excited. This one will be no different. I'll be showing very little – however I will be giving you previews/hints of what to expect this time around – and I'll be tackling some issues head on. There are some things people want to know, and a few of those – I'll be answering right off the bat. But again – its an open dialogue and I'll certainly be coming to the forums more frequently again now that we are kicking off the Campaign.

Some things about the campaign will be different. Aaron won't be with me this time around, as he's moved on to take my previous position, working with Sonic boxed games like Generations and such. But we will have Kate and Kellie, providing some great community support and I'm very excited that they will be joining us this time around.

We'll keep watch on Gamespot and relay the trailer and any other details here.

Source: Sonic Stadium http://www.sonicstadium.org/2011/12/sonic-4-episode-2-to-be-announced-with-trailer-at-gamespot-tomorrow/

Tanassy

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Skyle369

Can't say I'm excited though but I'm looking forward to this. So far I've heard of rumors about the physics unchanged, hope it's wrong anyways...

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Skyle369 on December 28, 2011, 04:04:35 PM
Can't say I'm excited though but I'm looking forward to this. So far I've heard of rumors about the physics unchanged, hope it's wrong anyways...

Oh god the physics - that's what ruined S4E1 for me.

littlered615

I was not thrilled with it. Maybe they took the advice of the SEGA Community and take it for granted this time make the game much better and longer than the last episode!!!