the legend of something: the ocarina of space

Started by darknight, January 18, 2010, 03:45:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: darknight on January 31, 2010, 12:46:07 PM
ben: not without the rainbow emrualds you cant..... becase the rainbow emralds are in side me!
Kame:theres only 5 ways to asorb them from u(thinks of easiest way) but shadow would kill me.......

darknight

ben: i was born with them you idiot girl! and i'm older then i look...... i'm about 100 years old....

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: darknight on February 01, 2010, 04:17:34 PM
ben: i was born with them you idiot girl! and i'm older then i look...... i'm about 100 years old....
Kame:but that doeant mean i cant take of your power does it

darknight

ben: take away my power? HA! i'm too stroung for that *drinks some some water from my water bottle and terns into a 10 year old and runs fastly away*

RainbowBeautyRocks

Quote from: darknight on February 01, 2010, 04:28:08 PM
ben: take away my power? HA! i'm too stroung for that *drinks some some water from my water bottle and terns into a 10 year old and runs fastly away*
Kame:shadow........(mind:tikal will help me!) Tikal:in order to do this you have to bring his lifeless body! Kame:DAMN IT!(mind:knuckles) knuckles:the master emerald is missing!!! Kame:WHO STOLE IT?! Zelda:want a hint. Kame:a---(traps kame in a un brakeable cage) Zelda:forgeion animals or humans in your case will be destroyed!