Sonic
2 (25%)
Shadow
5 (62.5%)
Silver
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

goku33339

Here's my guy:  Blade the Hedgehog (no not the guy from super smash flash!)  This is my first RP!  Do not flame!  Please!

Story: Eggman has effectively created Metal Versions of the sonic gang, with some improvements..  There is:  Metal Sonic, Metal Shadow, Metal Knuckles, Metal Amy, Metal Rouge, Metal Tails, and Metal Cream (Yes, Metal Cream.  You'll get why I pout this later on.)  He has given them each a Chaos Emerald.  After doing this, he constructed another Death Egg, and is going to fire the cannonHe's using them to...take over the world (yep, same old story.)  Our mission is to basicaly take down each version, retrieve the Emeralds, board the Death Egg 2, and use the Chaos Emeralds to stop it from firing.

Mission Start: At Soleanna, after Blade's first rampage(see below).  I'll statrt when we have 6 people.

Edit: screw that. I'll start it off 1 day after this is up

Name: Blade

Powers: He has Chaos Powers, but unlike Shadow's offensive use, he can only use his powers for defensive purposes, like Chaos Barrier.

Equipment: He has gauntlets that can extract laser blades and if the terrain gets too slippery, his shoes can turn into skates.

Weaknesses: Because he has Biolizard genes, he can sometimes go on rampages, and he is disabled if a high pitched sound is made. IE: Amy's scream

Look: He can be mistaken for Sonic from a distance, but you can see he has orange highlights (like Shadow) and he has an orange crest on his chest.

Bio: He was created by GUN as a compensation for the Shadow Project.  GUN harvested Biolizard's remains and imbedded them in him at creation, to make him stronger.  He recognized Sonic and Shadow and went on a rampage, destryong parts of Soleanna, and sometimes (and by sometimes I mean like 5%) still goes on rampages.

ChaosDazer

Cool character, but what is up with the random poll?
witty sig caption

goku33339

Just curious what people thought

Light the Hedgehog

heres my character: Light the hedgehog

story: look at the role play "light the hedgehog....a story...."

mission start: in space (after Light goes beserk due to being defective)

name: Light the hedgehog

Powers: the same powers as shadow ('cause Light the hedgehog is a proto-type of shadow) and Chaos Planet Buster( he's only able to use it when he goes beserk)

equipment: speed shoes (that look like sonic's...but there grey instead of red)

weakness: seeing his freinds getting hurt throws him off gaurd (but it automatically makes him go beserk)

looks: red fur, grey streaks on his quills (simalar to shadow), grey speed shoes, grey eyes, when beserk his eyes turn black

Bio: created by Professor Gerald Robotnik as a proto type of shadow, since he was released from his capsule to early he was considered a "Defective", but he made freinds during his endless life such as: Tiger the chao (i'll be using him in this rp, and he can talk!), Black Chaos (which is now Rogue the hedgehog in official Light the hedgehog history), Elana the hedgehog (probably the 1st friend he made) and sonicfrenzy. but now that it's been over 70 years since his creation, he goes beserk on occasion. it is induced by the emotions fear, sadness and anger. when beserk, he destroys everything in his path (he even split the planet up once....) the rest of his bio has yet to be seen.

Talazuko

goku33339

Ok,  2 things:

1: our characters seem a lot alike... Both created by GUN, both goes beserk, and both mission starts after a rampage.

2: how did u make ur profile pic? I wanna make my blade pic!

Talazuko

Light the Hedgehog

Quote from: goku33339 on February 07, 2009, 04:40:50 AM

2: how did u make ur profile pic? I wanna make my blade pic!
OOC: i just looked up a picutre on the internet.

Talazuko

goku33339

Light the Hedgehog

actually, Light was created by professor Gerald Robotnik. not GUN, okay?

RainbowBeautyRocks

RainbowBeautyRocks

Shadow26

RainbowBeautyRocks

Light the Hedgehog

ShadowKatana

random poll ftw :D
I voted silver
soo many shadow fans ( i dont even liek him that much)

speeder900

Ok Hey Guys. Can I join? I Will Probably Be Able to Post My Character Later i just Wanna Know If I Can Join....
;)  ;D

Post Merge: March 19, 2010, 02:58:21 PM

btw, i voted for shadow... CUZ HE IS AWSUUUUUM!!!!
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2561/3730472045_70d74aab54.jpg RUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!! THE WORLDS GONNA END IN 2012 AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

ChaosDazer

Quote from: TheDumbGuy90 on March 19, 2010, 08:56:21 AM
Ok Hey Guys. Can I join? I Will Probably Be Able to Post My Character Later i just Wanna Know If I Can Join....
;)  ;D

Post Merge: March 19, 2010, 02:58:21 PM

btw, i voted for shadow... CUZ HE IS AWSUUUUUM!!!!
It's obvious this RP isn't going to start.
witty sig caption

Light the Hedgehog

ALRIGHT! THAT'S IT! we're starting this rp nowz!!!