Who will win or lose E3 2012?

Started by shadowDOESrock, May 13, 2012, 01:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Please no fanboyism, proper discussion.

Who do you think will win or lose E3'12?
Where do you think Sony/Microsoft/Nintendo have to focus to win the conference?
What are you expecting from those three conferences?
Do you think they will do the same mistakes as before?

(I did not want fuse this with the E3 Thread)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think Nintendo really has to push their Wii U System. There is still an giant confusion of what the wii u actually is and the launch line up is filled with multi-platform releases. And they really have to rename the system too. But if there arent any great games in the launch-line up, the thing will be bound to fail.  Sony & Microsoft will probably announce a price-drop on their systems, endangering the wii u with its lack of exclusives. The 3DS also could use some new exciting games.

As for Sony -  They really REALLY have to announce some games for the Vita, elsewise that thing will be a goner.
The current line up isnt really appealing to alot of people and that thing struggles to sell more than the original PSP since even THAT half-dead thing has more reasonable games to buy for.

Microsoft needs to push the Kinect with more Hardcore Games. The Kinect is quite capable of doing great games, unfortunately the current line-up only has Rise of the Nightmare (or something like that), Kinect Sports & Dance Central that are actually proper, good working games, plus cool use for gimmicks like in Forza 4, Skyrim & Ghost Recon Future Soldier. But not only that, they also have to push their exclusive games. There is Halo 4 & Forza Horizon coming, that is just not enough.

Hakudamashi

Didn't realise E3 was a competition...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 13, 2012, 01:25:51 PM
Didn't realise E3 was a competition...

It isnt, if your conference sucks you'll probably have a bad year. So ultimately, the one with the worst conference is the loser - the one with the best one the winner.

It has always been like that.

Hakudamashi

Well honestly, I don't really have any hopes for E3 this year, gaming has been a barrel of f*ck for me lately...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

i just hope NONE of them suck this year...

TheGameNinja

Nintendo having a console to show for the first real time will help them, more so if they give it a new name to help it stand on its own from the Wii and some exclusive launch titles to support it. Sony will have to push Vita hard with new games. Give people a reason to sink their cash into that thing. Microsoft... I don't know. They were really pushing the Kinect last year and I don't think it worked out all that well for them. Both Microsoft and Sony have denied that they'll be showing new consoles. Doesn't mean they won't, though.