Main Menu

I-I, didn't think I'd say this, but...

Started by ShadowsOfSilver, August 24, 2009, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 24, 2009, 11:32:03 AM
I don't have school for a while. It's just that It's been inactive out of the OT/S board...

Ah, well just post else where...you've got all these other boards you could post on! :D

annoyinglad

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on August 24, 2009, 10:15:17 AM
I'm leaving.

Lately there has been a HUGE drop in activity, most posts are in the Offtopic/Spam, which Posts there don't add to your Post count. The offtopic is mostly NOT the problem.

Alot of my friends left, But A-lad did come back. Nobody else did, though. I've grown a rivalry with Espio, a previous Moderator, who now doesn't want to end the fight. There isn't much to reply to, and yeah.

Btw guys, wtheck ever happened to censoring? SonicZONE just faded out of reach, drop in activity, everybody left, and so many new members, old members disappearing, And this place just isn't the same.

If you guys Read this...

Draco: My first, and only friend for a while. You're fun to talk to, play games with, and all of that. That's why, and you'll always be, my closest online friend.

John: We were never really close, but you created this place, so you deserve to be here.

Elana: Many good times, Role-playing, and just messing around.

Shadic90/DarkShadow/SonicFanatic!/Phoenix: You were a great friend, and while there weren't many ppl our age here, you knew what it was like. You're a great friend and Sig/Avatar/Userbar maker.

Espio: If you read this, you'll know I wanted to end the fight.

A-lad: You know, you're a cool kid.

I think that's everybody. I'll come to check on the Pokemon Tournament, but once it's over, don't expect to see much of me unless the activity outside of the OT/S board goes back up. Seeya, guys.

P.S. I'll still be on MSN and AIM.

Dang...  :'( I come back and everyone starts leaving... How long until another of my friends leave? Just know this SOS, if you ever decide to come back, we'll be ready for ya. I know I can't say anything to change your mind, so I won't. Good bye... for now.

ShadowsOfSilver

You guys, know what? Earlier, I felt kindof depressed, so that's why I posted this, I thought it would last, so yeah. Your Pal SOS is staying. :3

~LOCKED~

The Meph's back in da hawz