The Moment of Truth is Finally Here...

Started by jkid101094, January 18, 2011, 01:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

So, this morning I was tired as hell. I have...what? About four days left to use until the end of semester?...Out of thirteen...we've been back for three weeks and I've only shown up once. Well, the moment of truth has finally arrived. Mom seems intent of withdrawing me from High school. She gave me two choices a few minutes ago...

a). Take night classes and get my G.E.D. like my brother...

or

b). Move in with my aunt and uncle who will supply me with the discipline I need to get through High School...there's no way I'm doing it on my own.

I was thinking today about where I want to be in ten to 15 years and I've decided...you guys are my friends and I can be happy as long as I have you guys and a roof over my head. Well, I know you're all go poof eventually so I think I'll take option B. I don't want to work at a hot dog stand...I hate people...so if I do move in with my aunt and uncle I'll have no privacy what so ever (they'll probably make me remove the password on my comp, too) and I'll be limited to about an hour on every day. I know the threat is probably empty, but still...I fucked up, seriously and I need some help and reassurance...plox?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.