Can I Just Draw Your Attention to How Cute Peach is in Smash 4

Started by jkid101094, September 11, 2013, 10:27:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

'

Seriously, look at her. What man could resist giving her all of the huggles? None, I tell you. None.

Seriously, why sully those gorgeous hand when she can kick your ass with hers...? Link needs a sword to be a man but the only thing Peach needs is her ass.

Look at her stretch. She doesn't give a fuck. Come at her with your guns, swords and Pikmin and she'll just rub her ass in your face.

She doesn't even give a fuck about her crown either. Probably has 1000 more back home.

Seriously I just think she pulls this shit to look cute.

Even the fucking Villager is jizzing his pants and all she fucking did was spin. Imagine if he saw the nude hacks.

You know if I worked at the castle I'd be her meat shield too 'cause fucking look at her.

The only reason people came to watch this fucking thing.

Still looks cute in the 3DS version.

Look at her. She just fucking radiates adorable.

LOOK AT HER.

And that is why Peach is fucking superspecialamazingawesomespectacularcouldbeattimatmariopartyanydayfuckchancetimeradiantly adorable.

Thank you for your time.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Its almost like they used the exact same model from Brawl and put more colourful textures on 'em.

Oh wait

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on September 11, 2013, 11:09:34 PM
Its almost like they used the exact same model from Brawl and put more colourful textures on 'em.

Oh wait
Nope. Fuck you. New model.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Well while it's not super apparent, look at the picture of Villager, Peach and Link. See how the left flap on her dress is doing that little clipping error thing? It clearly has animated bones and is, at the very least, a separate polygon from the dress.

Now let's take a look at her Brawl model, shall we?

As you can see her dress is all one texture. It's just a cone shaped polygon with some bones to bend it it odd places. Good enough to make it look natural, but not quite good enough to have that level of detail.

So I ask you, Mr. Kyo. If this is truly the same Peach model...

...then how does the left flap move independently of the dress?

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Club fees are an annual payment of $19.99. If you join today you can have a free month's trial and a complementary dildo to go and fuck yourself with.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Glad she's back, I use her a lot. I like the new art direction on her more than some other characters.

jkid101094

Still can't get over how pretty she looks. I'm going to get better with her in Brawl and Melee so I can jump straight into using her in the new games.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

According to Miiverse, she and Mario are getting married... Even though the ring is on the wrong finger...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

She's not staring at you either.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

What is even at the back of his head to fiddle withOMGTOONLINKISINSSB4YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

But then, who have they removed from the Roster? D=
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on September 26, 2013, 02:00:58 AM
What is even at the back of his head to fiddle withOMGTOONLINKISINSSB4YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

But then, who have they removed from the Roster? D=
ZELDA. MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

I can admit, Peach looks cute in SSB4. But, Rosalina looks smexier! xP
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

jkid101094

There, this topic's integrity has been restored.

Silly Peach. That's not how you play baseball~

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2014, 08:01:57 PM
There, this topic's integrity has been restored.

Silly Peach. That's not how you play baseball~
Something's not right here...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay