Main Menu

good bye' shouldve said that eariler huh?

Started by RainbowBeautyRocks, September 26, 2010, 10:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RainbowBeautyRocks

Well its been 2 months but im saying this now: bye. i did not hate this site or people, or jkids-- nvm bout the jkids. im trying to stay sane so im avoiding people as much as possible. sorry for not saying this earlier but i MIGHT come back in 2011 (might.....) depends on my stress and saneness............

jkid101094

I hate those damned jkids. D<
Daww, alright. You're welcome back anytime. :3

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mikey

Bye attention whore. I hope you stay away forever. I hate your guts.

xSalashawty

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 26, 2010, 12:15:35 PM
Mike.
+1 for what you said. LMFAOOOO

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

jkid101094

>.>
You guys are my friends and I have a great deal of respect for you but if you don't like someone why not just ignore them instead of spamming up the topic with "I hate you" messages? >.>

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Kirby

RBR, you deserve to be trolled.

Stop being a Drama whore.

I bet you'll be back tomorrow.

Good riddance.

Mikey

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2010, 12:22:35 PM
>.>
You guys are my friends and I have a great deal of respect for you but if you don't like someone why not just ignore them instead of spamming up the topic with "I hate you" messages? >.>

This:
Quote from: KirbySoul11 on September 26, 2010, 12:23:55 PM

Good riddance.
She doesn't deserve the respect you guys are giving her. She deserves nothing

Kirby

Quote from: jkid101094 on September 26, 2010, 12:22:35 PM
>.>

It's hard to ignore her when she pulls this whole "IM BUTTHURT" Thing Over, and over, and over.

Dracoslythe

@-@
Could you guys...at least pretend to care?
Or not post?

Remember the age-old teaching:
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?

Anyway...
Bye, RBR.  Hope everything gets settled out soon.
Take as long as you need.  C:

Mikey

I'm sorry, I can't be nice to her. At all. Do you not remember the whole RBRxShiner Era and how I supposedly "wanted her"?

rockout909

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 26, 2010, 12:15:35 PM
Quote from: KirbySoul11 on September 26, 2010, 12:23:55 PM

Good riddance.

I thought we were over with this shit.
Im probably the reason she came back in the first place just to say bye! So if your going to troll anybody ~TROLL ME.~
I bet you if i hadnt sent her a text, she wouldnt of posted this.

Quote from: MikeyLevi on September 26, 2010, 12:53:35 PM
I'm sorry, I can't be nice to her. At all. Do you not remember the whole RBRxShiner Era and how I supposedly "wanted her"?

Aye, and i have a text log of the time, but thats LONG over. Trust me and leave her alone.

Riot_Monsterous

I agree with Draccy and Jkid you guys don't need to be sending hate messages on this it's pretty pointless   keep in mind you are not with her in person so you don't know if bad stuff is happening or not and if you guys think she is a attention whore the best remedy for that is just ignoring which I believe is a better option and it will prevent you for making an arse of yourself if you don't have anything nice to say there is usaully no point in saying it when it's something small  like this. anyways I hope you get better on whatever it is that's causing it RBR.

rockout909

Quote from: valia_wolfie on September 26, 2010, 02:40:13 PM
I agree with Draccy and Jkid you guys don't need to be sending hate messages on this it's pretty pointless   keep in mind you are not with her in person so you don't know if bad stuff is happening or not and if you guys think she is a attention whore the best remedy for that is just ignoring which I believe is a better option and it will prevent you for making an arse of yourself if you don't have anything nice to say there is usaully no point in saying it when it's something small  like this. anyways I hope you get better on whatever it is that's causing it RBR.

This. Exactly what i mean Val. and it seems only Levi and KS are saying shit... + 1

RainbowBeautyRocks

some of u have made me happy and some of u have ur opions thoughts and reasons. forgive the things ive done and have a good day

Gilly

I agree with Mikey she just wants attention, she'll be back lol