The Official Sonic Zone 2010 Greatest Woman In Gaming H&H.

Started by jkid101094, December 08, 2010, 03:30:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Yes, you probably saw this coming. Since I seem to be the one who manages the "big" H&H games around here, I felt I didn't want to wait until summer for the 2011 Greatest VG Char of All time H&H (Yes, it's coming). So while that is our summerly event, this can be our Christmas one. I present to you; The Official Sonic Zone 2010 Greatest Woman In Gaming Hurt and Heal! For those of you who have forgotten the rules, I've listed them below. Nominations will end in about a week or when we have about 10-15 entrants. HP will be decided depending on the number of nominees. Let the games begin!

H&H Overview:

The objective of Hurt and Heal is to reduce all opponent's HP to 0, knocking them out. The last one standing is the winner.

Please color code your moves. It makes them easier to keep track of. Hurts in RED and Heals in Green.

Rules:

1. You may only post once per hour (rounded down to the nearest minute. So if you posted at 7:52:43, you would only have to wait for 8:52:00, not 8:52:43). If you post any sooner than an hour after your last post then your post will not be counted.

2. You may only:
Hurt x2 + Heal x1
Hurt x3
Heal x2

3. You may not post anymore than a double post. I.E. You can't sit up while everyone is sleeping and get in 8 posts. That's just cheating.

Tutorial:

Quote from: TutorialBig Balled Bill (9)
Small Sack Sammy (2)

Let's say I don't like Big Balled Bill, or I don't think he fits the H&H's theme. In this case, I'd hurt him. But look! Sammy is hurt! We can't have that now, can we?

Quote from: TutorialBig Balled Bill (7)
Small Sack Sammy (3)

In this scenario, I copied the last up to date roster into my post, and edited it based on my moves. In this case, I healed Small Sack Sammy x1 and hurt Big Balled Bill x2. I also highlighted their names so that everyone can see what I did without having to do extreme equations. Now I just wait an hour and...oh wait...someone else is viewing this topic...their making their move...

Quote from: TutorialBig Balled Bill (4)
Small Sack Sammy (3)

Looks like this guy hates that conceited prick as well. Or maybe he just wants to form an alliance. Whatever the case, plan a cautious strategy. Randomly laying the smack down could get your nominee six feet under! Wait...here's another member...

Quote from: TutorialBig Balled Bill (4)

Dead:
Small Sack Sammy (Big Balled Bill)
Little Lips Lucy (Big Balled Bill)
Tiny Tarts Tim (Little Lips Lucy)
Nitro Nads Nick (Big Balled Bill)

Oh no! Looks like our buddy is down for the count. In this case, his name will be added to the list of the other dead participants, along with the name of the killer in parenthesis. The game ends when there is only one left standing. The dead list should also be copied into each post. This concludes the tutorial.

Nominees:

1. Saber (Fate Series) ((Like the wasn't obvious? xD))
2. BlackRose (original .hack// games)
3. Chell (Portal)
4. Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
5. Zelda (Legend of Zelda)
6. Alyx Vance  (Half Life 2)
7. Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
8. Marta Lualdi (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World)

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Supersonic196

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Princessofthechaosemerald

Jazz Nova

I say Riza Hawkeye... Wait, this is gaming
Umm... CORTANA. She counts, right?
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Dracoslythe

Am I the only one who had more interest in the tutorial names than the actual tutorial or rules?  I mean, I already know how to play, but still...  Nitro Nads Nick...lmafao

Oh, and Bayonetta.  :3

jkid101094

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 09, 2010, 04:58:11 PM
Am I the only one who had more interest in the tutorial names than the actual tutorial or rules?  I mean, I already know how to play, but still...  Nitro Nads Nick...lmafao

Oh, and Bayonetta.  :3
I wrote it mah self.  ::)

And all your nominees have been added. :3

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

jkid101094

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on December 11, 2010, 03:16:02 AM
Can I change my nominee?
I want Alyx Vance from HL2
Done.

If we don't get at least 10 nominees by Thursday of next week I'm thinking of letting everyone have two submissions and lowering the HP a little.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gamerdude

Took me awhile to figure out who to pick, but now I finally got it. xD

I pick Marta Lualdi from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World.

Quote from: Dracoslythe
                                              MSN: 
                               All the cool shit happens thur.
jkid loves you, GD. :3
HERE'S A BIG FUCKING HUG FROM KAY, GD.  CCCC:

jkid101094

About fuxing time, GD. D<
And...still no Sonic Characters? xD

I'll allow everyone to submit a second nominee if they wish, but we'll start this on Saturday (sound good?) so be sure to get your choices in by then!

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 16, 2010, 10:28:21 AM
And...still no Sonic Characters? xD
There's not that many really good female Sonic charas...
In the video games, at least.

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)