VGA12 - All Debut-Trailers!

Started by shadowDOESrock, December 08, 2012, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

I still don't understand why people are so callous towards Sony for though... It's not like they charge you extra for the stupidest things...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 10, 2012, 08:22:52 PM
I still don't understand why people are so callous towards Sony for though... It's not like they charge you extra for the stupidest things...

the damage of sony's brand name has less to do with "PlayStation" as it does with all their other departments.

Well, aside from the Vita.

Hakudamashi

The Vita itself has done nothing wrong, I blame Devs for not doing anything with it, and I blame people for not even showing any concern for it.

It's like ignoring the new kid at the back of the class even though he has an amazing singing voice, but what's the point of being the best signer alive if noone cares enough to listen to you other than your mom?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 10, 2012, 08:33:15 PM
The Vita itself has done nothing wrong

Starts with price, ends with expensive proprietary sd cards.
Plus shitty games, games you can simply get on the PS3 or games that one one cares about.

mix that with a small library of games and you get... failure.

Then there is the 3DS. Which simply kills it at all fronts as a Handheld Gaming Device.

Hakudamashi

When I said "The Vita itself"I meant the hardware itself
It has the power of a PS3 you can take anywhere and NOONE seems to give a shit...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on December 10, 2012, 08:52:28 PM
When I said "The Vita itself"I meant the hardware itself
It has the power of a PS3 you can take anywhere and NOONE seems to give a shit...

Because having good hardware doesnt bring you ass if the rest doesnt work.
#Atari Jaguar

Hakudamashi

What do you mean by "The rest doesn't work"? The launch games clearly show it can deliver upon it's promises of "Console Gaming on the Go". I'm sure is, just like the 3DS, people took off their "Let's hate it cause it's not an IPad" glasses, then the Vita just may be the best handheld out there.

I mean, look at UMVC3 and Mortal Kombat, their Vita versions look almost identical to their PS3 counterparts, then later down the road we get AC3 Liberations and CoD which look like remastered PSP games... Devs are putting less and less money into the Vita cause noone seems to give a sh*t...

Yet Nintendo sits there and makes a profit off the Circle Pad Pro...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on December 11, 2012, 05:44:56 AM
Yet Nintendo sits there and makes a profit off the Circle Pad Pro...
I'm pretty sure more people will be going third party for that. If only because there's one that extends the system's battery life.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

One gripe I do have with the Vita is the whole "console experience on the go" being the selling point...

By that I mean, rather than trying to emulate console like experiences on a handheld and trying to please everyone with all these "apps", I'd rather it takes a note from the DS and produce new IPs that only it can do.
As in, it has front and rear touch screens, an accelerometer, and all this processing power, instead of using it to make a watered down AAA port with touch gimmicks, make a game that makes use of all these specs and features.

And I think "Tear Away" I think it's called seems to be the game that does this.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay