NO SIGNATURE

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 21, 2009, 07:38:12 AM
A question....how

-_-'

Well.
Urm.

I dunno on XP.
I has only Vista and i do not know if its the same.

NeoMetalSonic

Quote from: MewZero on June 21, 2009, 07:44:39 AM
-_-'

Well.
Urm.

I dunno on XP.
I has only Vista and i do not know if its the same.
How do I maximum my desktop? And what does it do?

Zero

Here is mine. Windows 7  (Yes I am running 7 has primary)
My work has a DJ is never finshed.

dark rouge

Quote from: NeoMetalSonic on June 21, 2009, 07:27:00 AM
Here is mine

Vista Theme for XP ftw
So you use fl studio too, did you make any good beats?

dingadergen

thats cool, but I have an image off deviantart.

DX

Zero

While looking through this subject I noticed that everyone here has at least 1 1/2 rows of stuff on there desktop. So now I ask the question: why so mutch stuff on the desktop? I mean I only keep the most needed tools and programs on my desk top. I also thought that vista though I have never used it was supost to keep things orgnised and compact, well so much for a clean desktop.

jkid101094

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2009, 11:50:06 AM
While looking through this subject I noticed that everyone here has at least 1 1/2 rows of stuff on there desktop. So now I ask the question: why so mutch stuff on the desktop? I mean I only keep the most needed tools and programs on my desk top. I also thought that vista though I have never used it was supost to keep things orgnised and compact, well so much for a clean desktop.

Because we use a lot of stuff.  ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

NiGHTS

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2009, 11:50:06 AM

well in case you havnt noticed i only have liek 12 icons in a nice rectangle at the top lolz well its only liek dat so i can edit the icons of the folders i put the other stuff into that would otherwise be on the desktop lolz

Zero

If any one wants to know somthing intersting: I use windows 7 (Cause I hate Vista with all my matalic heart), and 7 has a re-vamped task bar (see pic about 10 posts up). This new system alows for quick launtch and shortcuts to be pined to the task bar so you do not even have to close any windows to launtch your favroite programs or short cuts. Has you can se in mine I have IE8, Win explorer (My doc. + My PC), and Win media player 12 pined to my task bar. This system has alowed for me to cut down the number of desktop icons I have to 4. (I recomend windows 7 to every person here, or any where realy)

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Zero on June 24, 2009, 06:01:29 PM
If any one wants to know somthing intersting: I use windows 7 (Cause I hate Vista with all my matalic heart), and 7 has a re-vamped task bar (see pic about 10 posts up). This new system alows for quick launtch and shortcuts to be pined to the task bar so you do not even have to close any windows to launtch your favroite programs or short cuts. Has you can se in mine I have IE8, Win explorer (My doc. + My PC), and Win media player 12 pined to my task bar. This system has alowed for me to cut down the number of desktop icons I have to 4. (I recomend windows 7 to every person here, or any where realy)
Yes, I've heard that Windows 7 was very very good.
But it'd help if my computer could even barely hold XP.