Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

Skyle369

Welcome to my Bat computer.

ENDragoon

Quote from: DarkFusion on April 24, 2010, 03:43:04 AM
--_-

Why didnt i expect that.
Ya should've expected it (the pollution and the ocelot pic xD) OCELOT FTW!!!!
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Dracoslythe

My screen.
Is clean.  8D
With a fresh new wallpaper I made<3

Awsumfayse got old.  D=

I was kinda surprised when it came out cutesy.  Usually my graphics have a darker mood to them (this one and the Tails one are probably my brightest @-@)
I thought Harpuia deserved some spotlight.  He is my second favorite<3
But I couldn't find any good Harpie wallpapers.  D=
Then I saw the picture with Zero and the Harpie plushie and thought "MUST...MAKE...WALLPAPER..."
And tadaaa<3
I'm big for the "Zero and Harpuia are like so close as rivals that they're just bound in high regard for each other and a tight friendship" thing, hence the very cliche-sounding text that just came off my top of my sleep deprived head.  :3

ENDragoon

this is epic, I actually made a topic a while back in the sonic art section to see if anyone wanted me to make a wallpaper with their FC's, so far, only two requests.
Given enough time, any man may master the physical. With enough knowledge, any man may become wise. It is the true warrior who can master both, and surpass the result. -Tien T'ai-

Tanassy

Quote from: Dracoslythe on April 27, 2010, 06:52:41 PM
My screen.
Is clean.  8D
With a fresh new wallpaper I made<3

Awsumfayse got old.  D=

I was kinda surprised when it came out cutesy.  Usually my graphics have a darker mood to them (this one and the Tails one are probably my brightest @-@)
I thought Harpuia deserved some spotlight.  He is my second favorite<3
But I couldn't find any good Harpie wallpapers.  D=
Then I saw the picture with Zero and the Harpie plushie and thought "MUST...MAKE...WALLPAPER..."
And tadaaa<3
I'm big for the "Zero and Harpuia are like so close as rivals that they're just bound in high regard for each other and a tight friendship" thing, hence the very cliche-sounding text that just came off my top of my sleep deprived head.  :3

Nice, i like.

Dracoslythe

I saw this picture and couldn't resist.
I thought it was so cute.  :3
Also; new computer themeee<3
And that out of place red heart is my cursor, not an icon.  xD

Skyle369

My newly designed Desktop, took me a while to clean up stuff and download the programs. xD

Gleech

Yes I seem to always have a pic of CoH/V as my wallpaper, don't I?

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Super Sonic Boom

I found this one for May...I also already got the one created by SEGA for June too! XD

Ioshyriku

well the story here is simple I like the sega CD popful mail, and when I saw this wallpaper on Classic CD RPGs I couldn't resist not to download itand add it on my Desktop

Dracoslythe

Old desktop didn't last long.
Not after I had gotten ahold of PS0.  xD

Ioshyriku

Quote from: Dracoslythe on May 24, 2010, 08:51:25 AM
Old desktop didn't last long.
Not after I had gotten ahold of PS0.  xD

nice desktop,the picture it's very similar to Phantasy Star online
Great games but I think the good old Phantasy Star RPGs were better in many ways

sonicmaddave

The desktop on my computer is just a plain Vista desktop.

Super Sonic Boom

Jet ze Hawk for June! It reminds me of ice cream for some reason. lol