Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

hypersonic2

That is wierd!!!

Post Merge: September 12, 2010, 04:21:33 PM

BUT IT COOL!!! :D
zach bowman

Dracoslythe

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-
I wanted post 666.  LMAO.  Anyway, might as well show my desktop since I was at a sausagefest and missed it.  xD

Placeholder until I finish the one I'm working on.  o3o

Super Sonic Boom

I'll try to show you all a REALLY big desktop when the computers at my school upgrade to Windows 7. lol
I cannot believe it, it has to be something like 1500 x 1000 or something like that. (I use a 1280 x 800 at home)
(I'm probably WAY OFF on that measurement for the school's one. lmao)

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 12, 2010, 12:32:05 PM
I'll try to show you all a REALLY big desktop when the computers at my school upgrade to Windows 7. lol
I cannot believe it, it has to be something like 1500 x 1000 or something like that. (I use a 1280 x 800 at home)
(I'm probably WAY OFF on that measurement for the school's one. lmao)

Upgrade to 7?
Fuck, we're still using XPSP2.  LMAO

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Skyle369 on August 16, 2010, 01:33:50 AM
Got my XP to look like Vista! :D

Love my wallpaper as Seaside Hill from SATSASR.
How?

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 12, 2010, 12:36:25 PM
How?

Ahh, I remember the old "MAKE XP LOOK LIKE VISTA"
Vista Bricopack is what I used.
It's an installation package that installs the Vista visual files on the computer.  I got it from a topic here, but I think it's long lost in the depths of the forum.  @-@
Can't help you on his dock (LMFAO almost put "cock"")...probably a dock program like ObjectDock.

But here's the bricopack
http://www.crystalxp.net/dl/en.gal.130.html

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 12, 2010, 12:33:32 PM
Upgrade to 7?
Fuck, we're still using XPSP2.  LMAO

We're running XP SP2 or 3 I think, we have Windows 7 Enterprise for the school (it's legit).
We are making a ghost, basically we put all of the programs we want on all of the CPU's on the ghost and then all of the computers have the disk of the ghost installed in them and then BOOM Windows 7. It should be done this week I think. lol

Claws

meh, school computers are way more fun on xp ^^ is the system manager on your school any good? at ours, they weren't. so we were lolling when we did win + r, and the system manager couldnt block us from running anything we wanted.

format c? :P

anyways, 7 is much more fun to work with, but a lot different to get around your system manager.

@ SSB the resolution you mean prob is 1680 x 1050 ( i have 2 of those screens (one 22" and one 17" screen, disturbing!) linked together) . The next step is full HD which is 1920 x 1080

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Claws on September 13, 2010, 08:43:09 AM
@ SSB the resolution you mean prob is 1680 x 1050 ( i have 2 of those screens (one 22" and one 17" screen, disturbing!) linked together) . The next step is full HD which is 1920 x 1080

I checked the CPU's today and my Computer Programming computer lab computers (the one's getting 7) are that EXACT resolution. The ones I have for Web Design (Windows XP) are like 920 x 1400.

sonicmaddave

Currently in a Ratchet and Clank phase. :P

Skyle369

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 12, 2010, 12:36:25 PM
How?

Downloaded the VGVista Ultimate theme thingy somewhere around the internet, there's also a blue version of that theme.
I might upload it if I'm not lazy. xD

xSalashawty

Filler... took it with my iTouch then added the Happy Halloween

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: xSalashawty on September 21, 2010, 05:38:59 PM
Filler... took it with my iTouch then added the Happy Halloween

Toontown, eh? That's what you scribbled out.
Am I right?

xSalashawty

Quote from: Jazz Nova on September 22, 2010, 09:57:30 AM
Toontown, eh? That's what you scribbled out.
Am I right?
LMFAO FU~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im only going online to record MEPS and stuff.. I was nearly hacked, and now I need to go online to help people from being taken over by hackers, one of the mods I was with... he almost got hacked, but he has a firewall...
I'm being chased. So yeah.. defending myself... xD

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.