Show us your desktop

Started by Triple S3, June 06, 2009, 03:10:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Nightshade the hedgehog

once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

PSNGigoByte

Quote from: Nightshade the hedgehog on December 03, 2010, 07:28:58 AM
lucky bastard (off topic)

You do know that Ubuntu is free, right? Unlike Windows & the Mac OSX shibizzle, You can download this version of Linux and more from a load of websites (same goes for a shedload of other versions of Linux, too!).

Also, you would think that you would need a beast of a machine to run something like that, right? Well - i'll just say that my machine isn't exactly the best in the world; and it runs it smooth and crisp! No bugs, no glitches, nothing :D

Chimmy Chonga

All that is left to change is that Start Menu flag and this theme is pretty much complete.

shrinky dinks

Sonic360

My desktop, not very much, but meh.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 05, 2010, 06:59:06 AM
My desktop, not very much, but meh.
...You like KH a lot, don't you?

Sonic360

Quote from: Joey Wheeler on December 05, 2010, 01:16:24 PM
...You like KH a lot, don't you?
Yes I do, but what does my desktop have anything to do with Kingdom Hearts?  If you were referring to the "character" then, that is my OC Sky...and I am currently writing a manga called EDGE, but yeah it has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, so how do you figure that?

Jazz Nova

Quote from: Sonic360 on December 06, 2010, 12:30:47 PM
Yes I do, but what does my desktop have anything to do with Kingdom Hearts?  If you were referring to the "character" then, that is my OC Sky...and I am currently writing a manga called EDGE, but yeah it has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts, so how do you figure that?
KH art style.
Similar, at least.

Chimmy Chonga

I updated my Windows 95-style theme a bit, so I thought I'd post a new screenshot. =P

What I didn't show was that my Start Menu is changed to one similar to Windows XP's using a third party program. Also, keep in mind that I'm using Windows 7. =P

shrinky dinks

Dracoslythe

My "school" wallpaper:

And my "home" wallpaper:

I had the just the one "home" wallpaper, but the teachers said that if I wanted to use my computer in class, I had to change the bg.  lmfao
And no, I don't have any actual screenshots because my desktop is so cluttered, you can't really see the wallpaper xDD

Chimmy Chonga

I don't know why your teacher wouldn't allow that wallpaper in school. It looks COMPLETELY school appropriate. :)

shrinky dinks

Tanassy

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 06, 2010, 05:47:40 PM
My "school" wallpaper:

And my "home" wallpaper:

I had the just the one "home" wallpaper, but the teachers said that if I wanted to use my computer in class, I had to change the bg.  lmfao
And no, I don't have any actual screenshots because my desktop is so cluttered, you can't really see the wallpaper xDD
*steals*

darkness shadow

Quote from: Dracoslythe on December 06, 2010, 05:47:40 PM
My "school" wallpaper:

And my "home" wallpaper:

one:
nice X3
two:
... smexeh~ <3 X3
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

TheGameNinja

Merry Christmas, everybody!! :D

Super Sonic Boom

All the Christmas desktops...they all get me in the festive spirit. lol :)