What're your real opinions of me?

Started by dreamcasthime, October 09, 2013, 11:48:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

For the longest time I have felt like I'm either hated or disliked by everyone and that has probably is just my social anxiety speaking. But, to settle every doubt and everything I hate about myself I must ask this. What is ultimately everybody's honest opinion of me? I want to truly set in my head what the truths are and what is just social anxiety.

Elija2

I don't think anyone here dislikes you.

Hakudamashi

I dun really talk to you that often...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dreamcasthime

There are some of you I'd talk to that I don't, but I get scared you'll hate me :<

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on October 09, 2013, 01:24:03 PM
There are some of you I'd talk to that I don't, but I get scared you'll hate me :<

If you ever attempt to talk to me I will get mad and hate you forever.

dreamcasthime

That doesn't help lol. I understand the point though. My own social anxiety makes me assume stupid things like that. ;~;
(Oh, and I'd quote but I can't on this phone. Just thought I should explain that.)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on October 09, 2013, 01:24:03 PM
Um...welcome to life?
Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on October 09, 2013, 02:37:37 PM
That doesn't help lol. I understand the point though. My own social anxiety makes me assume stupid things like that. ;~;
(Oh, and I'd quote but I can't on this phone. Just thought I should explain that.)
You should probably have that checked out.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on October 09, 2013, 03:07:10 PM
You should probably have that checked out.
I was 'diagnosed' with an Anxiety Disorder. I have to see a psychiatrist and take pills for that shit.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

I've always felt I need to see a psychiatrist about this shit but my parents just tell me to "get over it." They refuse to get me help. :U

Elija2

Ask for a psychiatrist for Christmas.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: Elija2 on October 09, 2013, 06:14:27 PM
Ask for a psychiatrist for Christmas.
Lol. Plain and simple they are just stubborn.

Meme Master Flex

i think gavin is a pretty cool guy eh. toodles the noodle and doesnt afraid of anything.

No really though you're awesome and a really cool friend. You should know me well enough by now to tell if I didn't really like you I would have told you by now.

dreamcasthime

Thanks Nazo. It really means a lot. :'3

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on October 09, 2013, 03:53:34 PM
I was 'diagnosed' with an Anxiety Disorder. I have to see a psychiatrist and take pills for that shit.
Wimp.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

My mommy made me.

On the plus side, Katherine (my therapist) is one of the coolest people I've ever met. My healthcare expired on the 1st of this month so mom is seeing if we can get me on another one so I can go back to seeing her.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

Does having a therapist actually help?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay