Quote from: ChaosDazer on September 28, 2009, 07:12:15 AM
ouuchhh

That's what happens when chav's invade.

:/

i have to confess

i get called a chav <_<>_>

then again having chav music on my phone dont help lol

Jordan teh Echidna

That hapened to me today too: a stupid chav got me 1 hour detention because i was whistling, she hates me like f*** so she screamed "STOP WHISTLING JORDAANN" and i shouted "SHUSH IM TRYING TO LEARN, HOW ABOUT YOU STOP CHEWWIINNGGG!!!"

@ NiGHTs, LOL!
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ChaosDazer

Quote from: NiGHTS on September 28, 2009, 07:22:06 AM
:/

i have to confess

i get called a chav <_<>_>

then again having chav music on my phone dont help lol

Lawl, I count chavs as-
Wearing baggy tracksuits
Lot's of bling
and saying things like "fam" and "skeen"
witty sig caption

dark rouge

man that sucks I remember I got jumped for no reason but I diddnt feel any of the hits and they were bloods

Coliwack

:o thats just EVIL! who does that to people!? anyway i give you +1 cuz you're ok and stuff.  if it were me id probably end up dead  :-[  so thats about it for me here!
......blah..... thats me in a nutshell!

JetTheHawk

omfg D:, this is like when i got jumped because i pissed this kid off hard
NO SIGNATURE

Skyle369

Jordan teh Echidna

+1 for all of ya being awesome ;) I don't have to go to school either til' it's fixed "/
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Kirby

I'll show them what i can do! I'll pummel them into the ground.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Shadic90 on September 29, 2009, 12:01:43 PM
You should hit the fuckheads back.

They do that to you,they'll get it back with even MORE pain.
Or get me to jump them with my gang of 10
NO SIGNATURE

BladeSwipe

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on September 28, 2009, 05:05:33 AM
Well *ahem* today, i was walking to my bro's and sis's school, until i remembered that i had to walk home.
I started walking home, then i saw these 3 kids, around my age, behind the trees talking, so i ignored it, then i saw them chasing after me so i raaannnn.
I ran past cars, across a loonng roundabout, down this really steep hill, and i was frickin' TIRED. I then saw they stopped so i carried on walkin'.
Then they called over a friend bigger than me, i told them to go away, then started running again, i ran through an entire mall, and i was tired like s***.
One grabbed me and started kicking my privates, but i walked away, then he did it twice more, then a white boy pushed me, i almost fell over but i got up.
Then i walked away again, he shouted to not to walk off then grabbed my hair i said what they wanted from me and he said that i shouted suck your mum.
I said, i don't use that kind of language to people i don't know, then he shouted DONT LIE and smashed me into the ground, then i got angry and grabbed his hair and pushed him away in self defence.
Then the rest of the kids kicked me in the face, and my back, now i have a swollen lip and my face is bleeding.
This man came over and stopped it, and told them to say sorry. So they did, but obviously they didnt mean it.
This woman then came over and gave me money to go on the bus, i did and that's it >.< MAN it was SO painful...

why do these guys do this?! do you think its fun beating people?!!!

I am now...    ThE kNiGhT oF tHe SuRpRiSe BuTtSeCkS!

If you need any kind of help whit sprites, send me a message!

Kirby

If anyone comes near you again, PM ME. Then i'll show them who they're messing with.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Supasonik11 on October 15, 2009, 10:26:00 AM
If anyone comes near you again, PM ME. Then i'll show them who they're messing with.

fail, they're not ganna care when someone is telling them off on the internet where they can't hurt him, that'll just piss them off more >_>
NO SIGNATURE