Share your Windows 7 "Experience Index" Rating

Started by Gilly, March 03, 2012, 06:02:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

Let's compare each-others Windows 7 Performance Ratings...
INSTRUCTIONS FOR TEH NEWBZ: Click Start, type "experience index" and hit enter.

WINDOWS 7'S RATINGS RANGE IS 1.0 TO 7.9

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on March 03, 2012, 06:09:53 PM

I have no idea what any of this means
I have an idea...7.9 is apparently as high as the bar goes for 32-bit Windows while 5.9 is the highest for 64-bit Windows...I guess that means we all have pretty good computers?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 03, 2012, 06:13:31 PM
I have an idea...7.9 is apparently as high as the bar goes for 32-bit Windows while 5.9 is the highest for 64-bit Windows...I guess that means we all have pretty good computers?

I think you mixed that up... lol. 7.9 is highest. I'm on 64-bit Windows 7

jkid101094

Quote from: John Gillis on March 03, 2012, 06:17:33 PM
I think you mixed that up... lol. 7.9 is highest. I'm on 64-bit Windows 7

The difference is apparently the memory so if you're running a desktop that could explain it. I have a lap top which we all know are really inferior.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Gilly

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 03, 2012, 06:19:44 PM

The difference is apparently the memory so if you're running a desktop that could explain it. I have a lap top which we all know are really inferior.

Desktop, yes.

Charles Mabe

Here's my Windows Experience Index. Funny how as high as my score is, this clunker ain't any good for gaming...

Super Sonic Boom

Windows 7 Professional x64 - 4 GB of RAM (upgrading to 8 GB soon)

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Shadow84786

Tanassy

Quote from: jkid101094 on March 03, 2012, 06:19:44 PM

32-Bit systems can only handle 4GB of RAM, full stop. If you have any more than that, it's ignored, the OS can't even see it. 64 bit systems can handle much more, but it just means that even if you have a x64 system, that's the line that is drawn between the previous max score and the newest max score.
Say.. having a x64 system with under 4GB is basically the same as having a x86 (32-bit) system.

my score would be 7.0 if it weren't for my RAM bringing my score down.. but since I only have 2GB DDR2, My score is all the way down to 5.4 ;~;

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 06, 2012, 10:04:58 PM

32-Bit systems can only handle 4GB of RAM, full stop. If you have any more than that, it's ignored, the OS can't even see it. 64 bit systems can handle much more, but it just means that even if you have a x64 system, that's the line that is drawn between the previous max score and the newest max score.
Say.. having a x64 system with under 4GB is basically the same as having a x86 (32-bit) system.

my score would be 7.0 if it weren't for my RAM bringing my score down.. but since I only have 2GB DDR2, My score is all the way down to 5.4 ;~;

y u no screen capture?

-----------
as for mine

Tanassy

Quote from: {The Lovely Kyo}~ on March 07, 2012, 12:28:52 AM
y u no screen capture?

-----------
as for mine

And you said that the GT330 was bad.... :l