Have You Ever Had a Dream That Pulled Areas From Previous Dreams?

Started by jkid101094, August 14, 2012, 01:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I know we have a lot of dream topics but this is something that I think hasn't been discussed. Often times I'll have a dream about a completely random and original area (for example, one time I had a dream about a mountain in a Pokemon game. The thing is that mountain isn't actually in any Pokemon games.) and then I will actually recognize that area in later dreams. Last night I had a dream that actually connected several areas like this.

It may sound odd to you but have you ever had dreams like this? Or are yours always about places (such as your house) that people normally recall anyway?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Jazz Nova

Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

Meme Master Flex

This actually just happened to me last night.

A couple of years ago, i had a dream that certain people where infected, but you never knew which ones, you would know when they would hiss at you, and their skin would turn grey, along with their hair, and their eyes would turn light green. What happened was i completely forgot about this dream because i had it when i was 7 or something, but now i fully remember it as i'm typing this. There was this guy i had a rivalry with in my dream, his name was Tony Cho a korean with black hair, leather boots and jacket, and neon green highlights in his hair, he was in a gang, and he lived on the 3rd floor of my apartment building, and he always hung out with his gang in the staircase, so i never went down the stairs. So one day i had to go to the store for whatever reason, and i went in the elevator for reasons just explained. this old guy was allready in there, he just looked at me, without saying a word. When the doors closed, he revealed himself to be an infected and proceeded to try to infect me, i went through the escape hatch of the elevator and climbed up to the top floor, and proceded to go down the stairwell for some reason, even knowing that Cho was probally still there. I ran down the stairs, as fast as i could, Cho noticed and proceeded to chase after me. I ran as fast as i could, and i kept on running for some time, by the time i stopped, i probally ran miles. And then i woke up.

Last night, i had dreamed about the same world, except this time, i ran into a rose garden, with walls as tall as skyscrapers, and it was basically a maze. The maze was dim, only really being lit by the silver lighting given by the flames on the walls. I ran, trying to find a way out of the maze, Cho and his lackies found me, and where infected, and proceded to beat the everliving shit out of me, and then it sort of went to a OBE (out of body experience) where i could see myself just lying there, with my face split open and blood puddles everywhere, the blood rose up into a sea of red, and i was just floating in the middle of it, my face normal again, but i was infected.

I really don't know what the fuck this dream was about or what it meant, just thought i should share it.

xSalashawty

Quote from: NazoUN on August 14, 2012, 02:40:08 PM
This actually just happened to me last night.
It's happened other times but I can't recall.
I'll put the two dreams up in quotes:
Quote from: xSalashawty on December 19, 2011, 07:25:14 AM
I got sent to China's Kun Lun Mountains along with my best friend who I'll call Sarah and a man that I dislike called Bob. We arrive at a mans house to get lectured that we're misfits to the world and we need to prove that we can change it. We get a map and get sent to Fallen Wings Cemetary. There's a house there that we slept in but eventually had to sleep outside. The next morning, we get fed and get told immediately to rob a tomb. For his dick aditude, we stole his food and weapons and went to Cario. We visited a pyramid that was owned by a demon bird, one bite could kill with deadly venom. We go in, get chased, go into a hallway, nearly die, loop it except I tried to kick it and nearly died since it bit me, but the venom didn't come out. Bob got pissed, so he snatched a weapon and killed it. It fades off.
Quote from: xSalashawty on August 14, 2012, 10:28:35 AM
Nightmare - here I go.
Raised by a possessed bird. It's cannibalistic.
it raped me.
time warp. kicked people. killed them. successfully sneaked out of things by a greedy bastard

nutshell description ended
[non-nutshell: I was sent to a place that was a mix of another place in a different dream, my house, and a forest. the events I remember: I had to help my parents and friends escape a greedy bastard's thing, but before THAT i had to steal a relic so we could get money to live outside of the greedy bastard's home/palace/forest. When we were out, i met up with my old friend who waited my escape from the GB. I hung off my old bed at my house, and time warp to another area. I checked up my pet birds, and i noticed at the bottom of their cage that there was a headless bird, similar to the one I saw in another dream. In the mouth, there was another bird in it. a dead bird. it ate a bird. I told my parents but they didn't believe me. I ran back to check on the headless bird, and it grew into something beautiful. I looked away for a second and when I looked back it was raping and eating one of my pet birds. Then it molested me and instead of it fading away, my dad woke me up.]

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Hakudamashi

Yes, I happen to have my dreams linking to each other from tie to time, not just worlds, but scenarios too...
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ioshyriku

I once had a dream that continued after another dream but it went a totally different route

The Forgotten Alex

All.
The.
Fucking.
Time.

and I have been able to identify the outcomes of them now

House : Usually Death
Sunset by a cliff : Usually Love
Asylum : Dreams trying to help me overcome my fears
People asked.

Megaman123

Yup. Once I dreamed I was James Bond, and I was in my old house, where a certain dream involving chocolate took place....