Main Menu

Manic Icon

Started by Manic, January 20, 2013, 08:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manic

I Drew Me,Drumsticks And Paint,Some Of Sonia's Art Style,And You Got Yourself A Manic-peice,Good Enough To Steal If I Didn't Have It.
This Is Manic.Searching Online For Hints Of Queen Aleana.Do Not Disclose This Account To The Dr. Robotnik!I'm Searching For Sonic And Sonia Too!After Out 40th Adventure Together,We Slept In Sanctuary,Then After Our Awakening,The Swatbots Stepped In,Sonic Revved,But Sleet And Dingo Got Him.They Took Him Off To Be Roboticized...I'm Not Sure If He's Roboticized Or Where,But This Is The Zone,So I'm Looking For Him Here.Sonia Tried A Spin,But The Swatbots Shot Glue And Captured Her.Bartlby Saved Her.

HoNk

You gotta lot of cool hair.
:o)

Manic

^-^ Thanks,I Think The Drawing Was Great,Except From Afar His Mouth Looks Buck Toothed,I Think It Turned Out Nice Though!You Like It?I Do Icons.
This Is Manic.Searching Online For Hints Of Queen Aleana.Do Not Disclose This Account To The Dr. Robotnik!I'm Searching For Sonic And Sonia Too!After Out 40th Adventure Together,We Slept In Sanctuary,Then After Our Awakening,The Swatbots Stepped In,Sonic Revved,But Sleet And Dingo Got Him.They Took Him Off To Be Roboticized...I'm Not Sure If He's Roboticized Or Where,But This Is The Zone,So I'm Looking For Him Here.Sonia Tried A Spin,But The Swatbots Shot Glue And Captured Her.Bartlby Saved Her.

Pf

Buck Teeth!HEE HA HEEA YAA HEEE HA!!!!

Manic

>:c What's Your Problem!

DarkOverlordSJ

"People carry delusions of having power, but it's a lie. They are but sheep pretending to be wolves. Though I admit, I can understand why." — Young Xehanort

Manic