Main Menu

Anime...?

Started by KPOPSTAR, May 05, 2013, 04:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KPOPSTAR

So I've finished some animes and I don't know what to do with my life anymore T_T. Any recommended anime shows or movies? Anime shows should preferably have an ending episode. If it's not too much trouble to ask, can you post a link to watch it, too? ^^

TheGameNinja

Eureka seveN, Outlaw Star, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, R.O.D (first the OVAs then the TV series), .hack//SIGN, Eden of the East, Azumanga Daioh, FLCL, Abenobashi Magical Shopping Arcade, Pani Poni Dash, Yu Yu Hakusho, Samurai Champloo, just to make a short list. I can give you anime movies too if you want them.

And because I like saying the name Ore no Imouto Konanni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute) [Oreimo]

Remember, kids, watch your anime on legal sites whenever possible and buy legit DVDs/BDs when you can.

Oh, and the plural of anime is anime, not animes.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: KPOPSTAR on May 05, 2013, 04:56:42 PM
So I've finished some animes and I don't know what to do with my life anymore T_T. Any recommended anime shows or movies? Anime shows should preferably have an ending episode. If it's not too much trouble to ask, can you post a link to watch it, too? ^^

Watch Psycho-Pass and Amnesia.
As for Movies, watch King of Thorn.

you can catch all of it on animeseed.com (unless you're from murica, then you can get them hulu or crunchyroll)

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on May 05, 2013, 05:22:43 PM
Watch Psycho-Pass
My friend loved this show. I myself watched about ten minutes of it. Pretty interesting.

If I had to suggest a few they would be;

The Big O
Carnival Phantasm
Bomberman Jetters

Sadly I'm not sure where or even if you could watch these legally, and only the first one was dubbed.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Ye Olde Swagfag

Hakudamashi

CLANNAD+CLANNAD After Story
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Pandora Hearts
Chaos Head
Inuyasha
Magical Girl Madoka Magica
Magi Labrynth of Magic
The first season of Sword Art Online

All of which can be watched on Hulu last time I checked.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

TheGameNinja

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 06, 2013, 12:47:37 PM
How are any of us supposed to know what that is?

Elf 17

right click > copy image location > paste into google search > search by image > go through results

Hakudamashi

Quote from: TheGameNinja on May 06, 2013, 02:13:59 PM
Elf 17

right click > copy image location > paste into google search > search by image > go through results
ooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr he could've just told us...
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Ye Olde Swagfag

Anyways, watch Elf 17.
It's alright.

jkid101094

I can't find the topic for this so I'm hijacking this one. I hope you don't mind. When I find the older topic I'll move this post, and all responses to it, to that one.

I'm looking for a cutesy romantic anime. I don't care if it has sex or hentai in it though I'd prefer if it didn't. For those who need me to point out something similar I'm thinking something like Kissxsis or B Gata H Kei. Just something cute. No giant robot fights or medieval sword fights though I guess I don't really mind those either.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 10, 2013, 12:43:39 AM
I can't find the topic for this so I'm hijacking this one. I hope you don't mind. When I find the older topic I'll move this post, and all responses to it, to that one.

I'm looking for a cutesy romantic anime. I don't care if it has sex or hentai in it though I'd prefer if it didn't. For those who need me to point out something similar I'm thinking something like Kissxsis or B Gata H Kei. Just something cute. No giant robot fights or medieval sword fights though I guess I don't really mind those either.

Amnesia or Chobits.
No- Amensia AND Chobits.

Both full with romance and cutey.
But unlike the examples you used, they have niveau and an actual... proper... story. =O

Hakudamashi

F*cking CLANNAD for the love of f*cking GOD.

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

So I was thinking of watching Chobits because I know Kay loves that anime, but then I found this and, lo and behold, both of my examples are on here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Romantic_comedy_anime_and_manga

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 13, 2013, 01:56:19 AM
So I was thinking of watching Chobits because I know Kay loves that anime, but then I found this and, lo and behold, both of my examples are on here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Romantic_comedy_anime_and_manga
Also, how many of those have:
a).The tsundere not getting what she wants in the end by being the biggest brat possible.
b).Does not have an "innocent" girl who's role is to be ignored by the main character?
c).The guy actually ends up in a relationship with SOMEONE by the anime's end?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay