Main Menu

Advice

Started by KPOPSTAR, May 20, 2013, 04:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KPOPSTAR

So...um..well...
My guy best friend has a crush on my girl best friend but recently she's been acting all weird to me and her friend said that she had a crush on me  so she acts all flirty around me which kinda pisses my guy best friend off and makes him **TEMPORARILY** hate me but I don't like her, and I don't know how to tell her to chill out with the flirty stuff and without making her mad since she's the type of persona that when you say one thing wrong she'll bitch to you so I need some advice._. Today he's almost completely ignored me :^^^(

Ye Olde Swagfag

Why don't you just tell them straight?

You don't "like" her, so your guy best friend needs to calm down.
You want to stay friends with your girl best friend, because being BF/GF could lead to some major shit.

Riot_Monsterous

Pretty much this. o-o Just let your guy friend mainly, know what's up.
If she flirts with you try to kinda.. disarm that? Like do something to throw that off, changing the subject or moving away before she can hang over you.
Also if you show interest in a different girl or just tell her you like someone else it could detour her from hitting on you.
But your guy friend getting all pissed at you cause a girl he likes likes you is immature bullshit.
It's not your fault, and it's not like you were trying to steal the girl he likes from him.
If he thinks that let him know it isn't the case.
If he still continues, I'd go off on him. (Not exactly the best idea, but it'd get to me and I don't see a reason to put up with it.)
Anyways, I know I'm kinda late on the advice.. So I hope you've got it worked out by now. If not, I hope this helps or you could ask me for any other ideas and I'll try to think something up.