Main Menu

I'm back! ^^

Started by zigazav, May 27, 2013, 06:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zigazav

Hello! Long time no see! (excuse me using the Sonic games cliche joke) I came back, cause I've been wanting to get something, and this site might have it. I figured I may as well say hi to you all to be kind, since I've been gone for so long. So, how is everyone doing?

Ye Olde Swagfag

Welcome back to SonicZONE zigzav.

zigazav

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on May 27, 2013, 06:31:59 AM
Welcome back to SonicZONE zigzav.

Thanks. How have you've been doing? By the way, the thing I'm looking for here, the link to it is broken from here sadly...

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: zigazav on May 28, 2013, 10:45:41 AM
Thanks. How have you've been doing? By the way, the thing I'm looking for here, the link to it is broken from here sadly...
I'm good, you?
And was it that MorphVOX thing? John lost all the extra PLUS+ content when he was upgradin' his shit.

zigazav

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on May 29, 2013, 12:20:33 AM
I'm good, you?
And was it that MorphVOX thing? John lost all the extra PLUS+ content when he was upgradin' his shit.

No, this time, it's Sonic Adventure 2 PC, it leads to a broken link page sadly...I wanted to get a WORKING free Sonic Adventure 2 PC (So I can use Chao Editor on that too) but I may need to buy it, since I don't know how to properly use it's crack. I just end-up with a stopped working message on the cracked one I downloaded...

Ye Olde Swagfag

Quote from: zigazav on May 30, 2013, 02:30:35 PM
No, this time, it's Sonic Adventure 2 PC, it leads to a broken link page sadly...I wanted to get a WORKING free Sonic Adventure 2 PC (So I can use Chao Editor on that too) but I may need to buy it, since I don't know how to properly use it's crack. I just end-up with a stopped working message on the cracked one I downloaded...
Well at least that way you know you are getting something legally that works...
... also why don't you just go to The Pirate Bay and look for a torrent? They have *everything*.

zigazav

Quote from: LeaflameSD64 on May 31, 2013, 11:05:52 PM
Well at least that way you know you are getting something legally that works...
... also why don't you just go to The Pirate Bay and look for a torrent? They have *everything*.

Tried Pirate Bay once already for that, I got a copy of the game that I couldn't find-out how to get it to work. I ran the crack as I believe I'm suppose to (I've used cracks before) but it just says this when I try to start the game: "sonic2app has stopped working" and then says it's trying to solve the problem, but at that point, it never can figure it out to fix it. Anyways, this is the wrong place to ask for help on this, so I won't ask for help in this thread.