I LIVE BY A HAUNTED CEMETERY O-O

Started by dreamcasthime, November 01, 2013, 01:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamcasthime

So it seems  that I have been living directly beside one of the most haunted places in America for 11 years. This city has an extreme amount of strange things happen all the time and now I have at least the beginning of learning the secrets of this place.

jkid101094

Not to burst your bubble or insult your beliefs but ghosts aren't a real thing, hun.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 01, 2013, 01:59:50 PM
Not to burst your bubble or insult your beliefs but ghosts aren't a real thing, hun.
As much as I'd like to believe that, way too many things have happened to me with this stuff not to believe. Not noting off what you believe, but with all the unexplained stuff that goes on around here, I have too much proof I've seen visually.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 01, 2013, 01:59:50 PM

I think he's talking about zombies which obviously are real.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: Elija2 on November 01, 2013, 02:02:50 PM
I think he's talking about zombies which obviously are real.
I strangely would welcome this......but seriously, I have seen too many things with my very own eyes not to believe this may very well be what makes some shizz go down here. You guys may think of me as a pure retard or whatever for this, but I REALLY have too many things I've experienced.

jkid101094

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on November 01, 2013, 02:08:36 PM
I strangely would welcome this......but seriously, I have seen too many things with my very own eyes not to believe this may very well be what makes some shizz go down here. You guys may think of me as a pure retard or whatever for this, but I REALLY have too many things I've experienced.
We're just joking around. I can't speak for Eli but I don't think you're retarded. Since I have no idea what you saw that lead you to believing in ghosts I can't clear up your confusion but personally I have no reason to believe they exist.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 01, 2013, 02:11:02 PM
We're just joking around. I can't speak for Eli but I don't think you're retarded. Since I have no idea what you saw that lead you to believing in ghosts I can't clear up your confusion but personally I have no reason to believe they exist.
I'm aware that you were only kidding, but I am only just clarifying that I'm serious about this. I'm not angry or anything. You have reasons not to believe just as much as I have reason to believe. Sorry if I went a little overboard. I'm kinda tense right now cause I experienced some shit in the forest earlier that blew my mind. And down here in the deep south MANY unexplainable events occur.

Elija2

I do believe that you could have experienced something that would be difficult to scientifically explain.

I don't think it was a ghost.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: Elija2 on November 01, 2013, 02:17:45 PM
I do believe that you could have experienced something that would be difficult to scientifically explain.

I don't think it was a ghost.
Even so, I think it's worth a shot at researching and checking out. I live right beside it anyways :p