I Know We've Had This Conversation Before.

Started by jkid101094, November 11, 2013, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Now I'm really getting sick of it. I know I'm repeating things that have already been said but I think some of you just don't get it.

Keep your drama off the public chat.

I woke up in a wonderful mood today only to have it ruined because people don't know how to keep shit to the people who are involved. I honestly don't give a flying fuck if your account was hacked or if your jealous of someone or God knows what else, if it doesn't concern the forum or you don't need my help specifically I'm not involved. I don't want to be involved and there isn't a damned thing stopping you from taking it to Chatango PMs, Skype or any of the other fifteen million chatrooms on the internet.

I know I seemed to have singled out Tails and I'm sorry about that but this concerns all of you.

If you want to make the forum miserable for everyone else because you have some shit to settle with someone else then both of you can get the fuck out. I don't care who you are. Come back when you can learn to stop acting like twats.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

I'm not sure if you or any of the other mods have power over the chatroom, but couldn't you just temporarily ban those people for a day if they're causing drama?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

I'm not a chatmod and it's been most of our friends. Everyone seems to be up in arms lately and there's nothing we can do except let them fight it out because either they ignore us when we tell them to stop or the other mods are too afraid to use force.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Make a secret chatroom for cool people only.

Or just forget about it because people shitting up the chatroom for a bit isn't that big of a deal.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

FlashTheHedgehog123

Quote from: jkid101094 on November 11, 2013, 12:39:12 PM
Now I'm really getting sick of it. I know I'm repeating things that have already been said but I think some of you just don't get it.

Keep your drama off the public chat.

I woke up in a wonderful mood today only to have it ruined because people don't know how to keep shit to the people who are involved. I honestly don't give a flying fuck if your account was hacked or if your jealous of someone or God knows what else, if it doesn't concern the forum or you don't need my help specifically I'm not involved. I don't want to be involved and there isn't a damned thing stopping you from taking it to Chatango PMs, Skype or any of the other fifteen million chatrooms on the internet.

I know I seemed to have singled out Tails and I'm sorry about that but this concerns all of you.

If you want to make the forum miserable for everyone else because you have some shit to settle with someone else then both of you can get the fuck out. I don't care who you are. Come back when you can learn to stop acting like twats.
This.
Hello!

Meme Master Flex

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Sloggy

I Agree, the drama needs to stop. it's just driving people away and it's not needed. if people have personal vendetta's, they should just sort it out in pm's.

Gilly

Look, I agree on one hand, but on the other hand there is no way to prevent any drama to happen at all. It will happen occasionally, but yeah it would be nice to see it happen rarely as opposed to all the time.

jkid101094

The problem is that they bring it to where uninvolved people have to deal with it. I really don't care that it happens so long as people who don't need to be involved are kept out of it.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.