NEW Super Forum Crush/Date Topic U

Started by jkid101094, December 01, 2013, 06:19:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

Yeah, yeah I know we've been here twice before but look! Now it's a crush and date topic! I bet if you have Windows 8 you can even reply with a touch screen! How cool is that!? You can come in alone or bring some friends to share in the fun when a ten-year old declares he wants to fuck them. Fun for the entire family!

...but no, seriously. Miles was too much of a pansy to make this topic but I am. Now we aren't going to keep a list of this like I think he was planning to so we can keep a little bit of confidentiality.

So the questions on our agenda today:

• Do you have a crush on anyone here on the forum?
  • If you were FORCED to date one of us or take a bullet to the skull, who would you choose? How about marriage?

These go for both active and inactive members, so don't be afraid to say Anoyinglad or ChaosDazer. Instant respect will be given to anyone with the balls (or vagina) to honestly and seriously respond to this topic...we still get to tease you, though.

BE RESPECTFUL OF PEOPLE'S FEELINGS, THOUGH. Yeah I get it, Maddie, Nazo, Jon and Dawn are all taken, but that doesn't change how people might feel about them. No one's trying to steal anyone from anyone else so keep your hands in your pants and respect the feelings of everyone brave enough to seriously post in this topic. Being so defensive usually hurts a relationship in the long run anyway.

Clarification Edits:
General:
Both questions refer to interest in real life relationships, not online ones, even if they aren't possible.

Question #1:
Listing former crushes is allowed but not necessary.

Question #2:
This assumes everyone involved is of legal age. Not that that's stopped any of us before but eh.

This assumes that no one knows you are in danger, hence, you'd be asking them out like normal but with your life on the line, hoping they'd return the feelings.

This assumes that you can not file for divorce, meaning that you'd be stuck with your choice for life provided they thought one was unnecessary.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HMS7

Hmmmm. honestly. I haven't been back long enough to like/ wanna date anyone here yet xD so Sadly I have to say NO ONE :3
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

jkid101094

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

HMS7

The Forgotten Alex

A crush on anybody here...

Former Crushes: Maddie, Nazo, Tana

Current: Salas, Sloggy, Kona-chan, Kyo, NiGHTS

I'd guess I'd date any of them rather than taking a bullet to the head, cant be that bad.

Though I dont think i'd want to marry any of them because if they're kids start throwing shit all over the floor and crying 24/7 I would probably commit mass suicide.
People asked.

HMS7

Elija2

I do not have a crush on anyone on this forum.

If I were forced to date someone, I would date Juju the fairy lover because she was really funny and cool. I wouldn't marry her though because she's already married with children.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: Elija2 on December 01, 2013, 06:37:55 PM

If I were forced to date someone, I would date Juju the fairy lover because she was really funny and cool. I wouldn't marry her though because she's already married with children.

She could protect you from Dragons and Darkness, though.
People asked.

jkid101094

To be honest outside of the obvious Kay, Tana and Jeexx. I can't remember anyone else I've actually crushed on. I mean, it's not like I haven't thought about how well I'd work out with the rest of ya but it's never really gone any farther than, "What if?"

Though to be specific on the last point I've given most of the people that claimed to have some sort of interest (jokingly or otherwise) a moment's thought. Off the top of my head this includes NiGHTS, Nazo, Miles and Kyo. I don't know Leaf well enough to really get a good reading of how compatible we are otherwise he'd be on that list too.

As for dating/marrige if I were A). A girl and B). Could move away from my family without worries Tana and I would still be a couple while if I had been one day sooner with confessing to Kay we might have been a couple right now. Take those as you will.

If I was forced to date someone at gunshot though...No offense to him but I know that I could rely on Miles not to turn me down and to dump me after I got far enough away from the gunman, as well as not demanding my virginity when it was all said and done.

Most serious post in this topic. What a tone setter.

I remember her~
She was silly.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

The Forgotten Alex

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 01, 2013, 06:46:09 PM
If I was forced to date someone at gunshot though...No offense to him but I know that I could rely on Miles not to turn me down and to dump me after I got far enough away from the gunman, as well as not demanding my virginity when it was all said and done.

That's probably the nicest thing I've ever heard from anybody here (Except Gavin he's said nicer)
People asked.

Elija2

Being a 'former' crush must SUCK.

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 01, 2013, 06:46:09 PM
I remember her~
She was silly.

One of you guys thought she was related to me. That's how compatible we were!

jkid101094

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on December 01, 2013, 06:57:17 PM
That's probably the nicest thing I've ever heard from anybody here (Except Gavin he's said nicer)
I pretty much just said I'd trust you with my life...but I also implied that you'd always have a reason to date me so I'm glad you took that as the complement I meant for it to be.

Quote from: Elija2 on December 01, 2013, 06:58:53 PM
Being a 'former' crush must SUCK.
Not unless you don't return the feelings...if you do then it's gotta suck.

Quote from: Elija2 on December 01, 2013, 06:58:53 PM
One of you guys thought she was related to me. That's how compatible we were!
ElijahxJuju is my new OTP.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

To be honest, I actually have a current crush here and that's on Alex/Miles. I once had a small crush on Tana, but I think that was just my idiocy talking. (Not that Tana is bad; he's wonderful) If I were to need someone to date me so I wouldn't die from a bullet to the head I would more than likely trust Alex, Nazo, or Wolfy to do it cause I know for a fact they would help me when I'm in need.

jkid101094

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on December 01, 2013, 07:10:19 PM
If I were to need someone to date me so I wouldn't die from a bullet to the head I would more than likely trust Alex, Nazo, or Wolfy to do it cause I know for a fact they would help me when I'm in need.
The question assumes they don't know you're in danger, though.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 01, 2013, 07:12:59 PM
The question assumes they don't know you're in danger, though.
Then I guess I'd just say Alex lol

The Forgotten Alex

People asked.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Oh boy here we go.

I've had a crush on Sloggy, Nazo, Salas, Tobi, and Jon

However, there's this feeling that I get where I love them alot... But as friends, you get me? I've felt that with TGN, Sean, Alex, Gavin and basically everyone active on thsi site tbh.

dreamcasthime

Quote from: Miles The Hedgehawk on December 01, 2013, 07:44:32 PM
Score 2 for this guy!
Wooh!

Quote from: Maddie8D on December 01, 2013, 07:58:13 PM
I've felt that with TGN, Sean, Alex, Gavin and basically everyone active on thsi site tbh.
I see my name here. That makes me happy.

Hakudamashi

I'm sorry, who?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

JujuSugarPlum...
I bet she makes Valarie seem like a weakling now.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 02, 2013, 09:32:16 AM
Why don't I remember this...

Maybe because she only posted a couple times, but that's what makes her so mysterious.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: jkid101094 on December 02, 2013, 09:58:27 AM
Could have made that a bit more clear instead of looking like a troll.

"In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion"

I dont think I did that.
Either way, the "no" was to your post on the chatbox.

Anyone remember Phoenix...something...?
She was neat.

Then she died.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I think I can count the number of female members this site has on my two hands, so I guess it's a good thing we have a lot of bisexual/homosexual/transgender members.

jkid101094

I can't date guys until I have a vagina and Katherin isn't exactly sure I need one so I'm kind of boned on that front.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2013, 10:39:04 AM
I think I can count the number of female members this site has on my two hands, so I guess it's a good thing we have a lot of bisexual/homosexual/transgender members.
pfft, girls don't play video games.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 02, 2013, 10:46:02 AM
pfft, girls don't play video games.
All girls are men and all children are FBI agents. All transgenders are...transgenders, I guess.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Actually I just checked and the male to female ratio of this site is 15.7:1. There are 9151 members so that means there are approximately 549 female members. That includes spambots and people who identify as female so in reality there are less.

HMS7

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2013, 10:59:59 AM
Actually I just checked and the male to female ratio of this site is 15.7:1. There are 9151 members so that means there are approximately 549 female members. That includes spambots and people who identify as female so in reality there are less.

^--- he a smart man

Gilly

Quote from: Elija2 on December 02, 2013, 10:59:59 AM

MAAAATTTHHH

Elija2

jkid101094

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

I guess, but "2+2=4"? That's kindergarten shit.

Hakudamashi

Her true mathematical prowess is revealed only to her one true love.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Whoa, I bet she knows all the prime numbers. That's so hot.

FlashTheHedgehog123

I guess I don't really have a crush on anyone here, mostly because I'm not gay (no offense to anyone who is; in fact you people would be no different if you were or not) and because I don't know of many girls on here besides Maddie and others. But if I really had to choose, I'd choose Alex or Gavin.
Hello!