I got hit by a car :( (I'm not kidding)

Started by NeoMetalSonic, August 01, 2009, 02:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 12, 2009, 02:02:00 PM
While that is pretty trippy, I fail to see how a car traveling at 30 MPH is unusual.

That's because it's not. Whoever was driving it though must have been drunk to hit someone on a bike.

Sonic360

Once my bro almost got run over by a cargo truck,he was crossing the road not looking both ways and the truck almost ran him over,but lukily I pushed him out of the way before he could get seriously injured,but it was unlucky for me,because the truck ramed into me like a bulldozer,I was in the hospital for 7 months,scared that I wouldn't make it.And neo metal glad u are ok.

HMS7

i got hit by a car on my heelys i broke my leg and cant walk
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

sonicmaddave

Kinda off topic from this thread, but on the subject of vehicle near accidents,

Today driving the truck I was in the correct lane and the next lane was for the traffic going the opposite direction, I was driving along and suddenly this car was overtaking a truck going in the other direction and was in my lane, and the woman driving the car was actually on her mobile. :o

I started using the horn and she seen me at the last second and swerved off the road. :o

SonicFan47

Quote from: sonicmaddave on September 06, 2009, 08:54:17 PM
Kinda off topic from this thread, but on the subject of vehicle near accidents,

Today driving the truck I was in the correct lane and the next lane was for the traffic going the opposite direction, I was driving along and suddenly this car was overtaking a truck going in the other direction and was in my lane, and the woman driving the car was actually on her mobile. :o

I started using the horn and she seen me at the last second and swerved off the road. :o
Dang, dude!
That ain't good!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

ECCO

I think you should be careful do not do too much at one time

DJ Boredom

Damn. That sounds painful. Lucky to hear you made it.

Shadic90 For this sig

HMS7

sonicmaddave

Quote from: SonicFan47 on September 07, 2009, 04:03:14 AM
Dang, dude!
That ain't good!
I know she was extremely lucky because if I didn't use the horn she probably wouldn't have realised... until it was too late. :o

HMS7

LightSuperSonic

HMS7

who my legs are healed it happen 2 yaers ago

sonicmaddave

Yesterday at a truck stop on the highway, this car came speeding round the corner, and smashed into a truck driver D:

HMS7

Quote from: sonicmaddave on September 11, 2009, 01:02:55 AM
Yesterday at a truck stop on the highway, this car came speeding round the corner, and smashed into a truck driver D:
thats sad  :'( :'( :'( poor truck driver

sonicmaddave

Quote from: HMS7 on September 13, 2009, 01:35:39 PM
thats sad  :'( :'( :'( poor truck driver

I know :'( He was hospitalised but is still alive which is a good thing