Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

You don't know that!

The game used to take a long time to load for me too and I'd wait it out, but it hasn't done that in a long time. So maybe you should try waiting it out too?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Well, your loss.

Do you regret buying a New 3DS now that Nintendo didn't announce any new exclusives for it at E3?

jkid101094

Resident Evil 6 is a shit game and there's more to the New 3DS than exclusive games.

I've been pretty much hibernating for the past three days and now I'm going to go back to that. Don't go insane without me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 18, 2015, 05:22:33 PM
Resident Evil 6 is a shit game and there's more to the New 3DS than exclusive games.

I've been pretty much hibernating for the past three days and now I'm going to go back to that. Don't go insane without me.

You're wrong! About the first thing, at least.

Don't store too much food for the winter.

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 18, 2015, 05:24:29 PM
You're wrong! About the first thing, at least.
Ya know I actually enjoyed RE5 so I might actually get a kick out of RE6. The only problem is that it probably requires a good computer to run and the console version can't use mods.

Quote from: Elija2 on June 18, 2015, 05:24:29 PM
Don't store too much food for the winter.
Actually I'm a reverse bear. I hibernate through the Summer, not the Winter.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 18, 2015, 05:03:24 PM
Do you regret buying a New 3DS now that Nintendo didn't announce any new exclusives for it at E3?
So I take it you care nothing for the Mario and Luigi RPGs and handheld Zeldas.
Unless you mean New 3Ds exlusives, in which case Metroid Prime Federation Force is one, apparently.

But no, I don't regret it one bit.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 18, 2015, 05:31:16 PM
Ya know I actually enjoyed RE5 so I might actually get a kick out of RE6. The only problem is that it probably requires a good computer to run and the console version can't use mods.

Do you really need mods?

Quote from: Hakudamashi on June 18, 2015, 05:35:01 PM
So I take it you care nothing for the Mario and Luigi RPGs and handheld Zeldas.

Those aren't exclusive to the New 3DS though.

Do you use the Super Stable 3D a lot?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

What game impresses you with its 3D the most?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Not Senran Kagura for it's boobs?

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on June 18, 2015, 05:51:06 PM
Do you really need mods?
Yes, actually. Wind can probably tell you how anal I am about playing modded PC games. My logic is that if the game is on PC and you aren't currently playing a modded version of it you're just wasting your time.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 18, 2015, 09:17:17 PM
Yes, actually. Wind can probably tell you how anal I am about playing modded PC games. My logic is that if the game is on PC and you aren't currently playing a modded version of it you're just wasting your time.

Okay but if you can't play the PC version then are you really gonna let that get in the way of you playing the console version?

jkid101094

Well why the fuck would I want to play the console version of RE6 in the first place? Hell, I can't even play with you then.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.