Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elija2

What do you have against live-action stuff?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on July 23, 2015, 03:15:28 PM
They don't interest, or, don't keep my interest.
Also this
http://www.soniczone.net/forum/index.php?topic=36091.0

But characters being written out of shows due to actors leaving rarely happens, and your second point is true for anime as well.

Did you ever even watch the shows that people recommended to you?

Hakudamashi

It's quite a rarity in anime, most anime budget for 12 or 25 episodes and stop, especially if it's an original anime.
Those based of a manga or a novel for the most part also end after 12 episode unless the source material is super popular, but even then, once the source material ends, so too must the anime.
The only exceptions off the top of my head are cases like Pokemon, Digimon, or Beyblade, where the anime is made to advertise merchandise.

I did
I fell out of them too.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

25 episodes seems a pretty small amount for a TV show. I don't think I could ever truly love a TV show that's that short. It's kinda the same thing with manga, which is kinda weird because even though I've only been trying to read short manga it's usually the longer ones that I fall in love with!

Speaking of manga, when are you planning to read any of the manga I recommended?

Hakudamashi

Didn't you say you didn't watch anime cause they're too long...

And later.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Nah, I don't think I ever said why I don't watch anime, probably because I don't really have a reason.

What do you think about paid mods?

Hakudamashi

I think a donate button woulda worked a lot better.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

But do you think modders should have the right to choose whether their mods are paid or not?

Hakudamashi

If ya want to make mods into a paid service, you're free to do so, but you're gonna have to do a heck of a lot to convince the public to suddenly pay for something that's been free for so long.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Would you ever pay for a mod?

Hakudamashi

I wouldn't.
And no, not even for bigger tits.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

You can't even imagine a mod that's so good you'd pay money for it? Even just a dollar?

Hakudamashi

The problem isn't so much paying for mods as it is paying for a do it yourself kit. I still have to dig through files in order to apply it, and if I fuck up, or turns out it's not compatible, I ain't gettin a refund.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

That's like saying you shouldn't pay for ingredients because if you end up screwing up your cooking you can't get a refund.

Would you be disappointed if Red Ash doesn't meet it's Kickstarter goal?