What kind of Women and/or men do you like?

Started by shadowDOESrock, February 01, 2013, 04:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on May 12, 2013, 01:23:43 PM
Oh Kyo...

well, its true is it not?

Now...
A month later and i thought about it alot and i still dont know.
just... cute, i guess.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 20, 2013, 03:35:54 PM
Well, what do you find cute?

There is only one girl i know that i would categorize as cute...  and thats because she was just lovely.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: windlessusher on June 21, 2013, 03:20:31 AM
Asian chicks.

Actually, thinking about it...
Its more the culture as it is the fact that they're asian...

They just act way nicer n' ultimately cute...
The girl i talked about was into southkorea/japan and lots of friends online from there
and kinda had adapted that "lovely" tone... Ifyouknowwhatimean
They seem less... stuck-up... Ifyouknowwhatimean
And they dont ask questions about themselves where you simply can't win...  ifyouknowwhatimean

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dreamcasthime

Even though it is at an awkward point to input my opinion on preferred women due to the constant questioning of Kyo,; I shall state my preferences anyways. :p

I prefer that she like the same things I like of course (I don't want her to be too similar too myself though cause I don't wanna feel like I'm dating myself lol).
I would like her to not be fat, but not skinny like an anorexic...ya know...inbetween.
I prefer that she have long hair and it be brown or black
I do not want her to have piercings; I kinda find them unattractive (not to offend anyone)
I would like for her to be very smart and not skanky...and aside from those points I am not too specific.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Kona-Chan~ on June 22, 2013, 09:40:34 PM
Even though it is at an awkward point to input my opinion on preferred women due to the constant questioning of Kyo,; I shall state my preferences anyways. :p

I prefer that she like the same things I like of course (I don't want her to be too similar too myself though cause I don't wanna feel like I'm dating myself lol).
I would like her to not be fat, but not skinny like an anorexic...ya know...inbetween.
I prefer that she have long hair and it be brown or black
I do not want her to have piercings; I kinda find them unattractive (not to offend anyone)
I would like for her to be very smart and not skanky...and aside from those points I am not too specific.

OMG THIS.
Aside from the hair. That just has to fit the person. :V

jkid101094

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on June 25, 2013, 04:41:37 AM
OMG THIS.
Aside from the hair. That just has to fit the person. :V

Well, there you go. You have preferences. Congratulations. :P

Personally all a girl needs to win my heart is to be a good friend to me. So long as we both care deeply enough about each other I couldn't give a rat's ass what she looks like...

...however, I do have my preferences. When I picture my dream girl I usually end up with a long blond haired woman with blue eyes and skin that's on the lighter side (Caucasian). I prefer taller women, maybe not so much taller than me, though. I prefer women to wear white, pink or light blue but those are temporary preferences. I despise piercings anywhere but the ears. The bigger the better when it comes to ear rings.

Personality-wise I prefer girls that aren't dumb but still silly. They have to at least like a few of the things I do, but in a relationship I believe that relationships where people are either too dissimilar or similar don't work out so we have to be able to disagree and agree on most things.

Also, and this is just me, but I've always had a thing for older girls. 27-30 is like the golden age if you want me to bend over and lick your boots.

Also generally when I picture my dream woman she's an anime character but you're all anime characters to me...

...I think that's everything.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Hakudamashi

Soo, we all like Asian chicks?
Even though there aren't any natural blonde asians as far as I know.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: windlessusher on June 25, 2013, 06:23:58 AM
Actually Wind...
Like a year ago, i asked the chat if they think Asians are sexy and uh... They all pretty much said yes. Both men and women.

jkid101094

Quote from: windlessusher on June 25, 2013, 06:23:58 AM
I said nothing about Asian women but I don't think they're ugly.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JetTheHawk

athletic, has to deal with my bullshit, has to cook, has to have common sense, has to give me massages with happy endings, has to cook.
NO SIGNATURE

SmashFinale

Quote from: JetTheHawk. on June 26, 2013, 04:50:08 PM
athletic, has to deal with my bullshit, has to cook, has to have common sense, has to give me massages with happy endings, has to cook.
Imjustsaying.Asiansdoallthat.

shadowDOESrock

The "has to cook" part isnt a thing for me...
I'm not that lazy.