Main Menu

Ask Haku all of the things.

Started by Hakudamashi, December 15, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Meaning even if his redesign bothered me, the other Sonic designs still exist with the look I recognise. Which I can play until this new design grows on me.

Therefore I wouldn't really react to it, just give my opinion on whether I like it or not, to which I think that design is ok, I sure do get a "Sonic" vibe from it.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Quote from: Elija2 on May 28, 2015, 01:17:19 PM
Damn, you'd stop playing the new games just because of his character design?
I would. That design is hideous.

I just learned that a large portion of the monsters in Puzzles & Dragons are cute anime girls, case in point, Echidna.

They also evolve like Pokemon.

Does this influence your decision to buy P&D/P&DSMBE over Monster Hunter 4?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 01:25:56 PM
Therefore I wouldn't really react to it, just give my opinion on whether I like it or not, to which I think that design is ok, I sure do get a "Sonic" vibe from it.

Well it was designed by the dude who did the character designs for Sonic Adventure so I guess that makes sense.

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2015, 01:27:22 PM

If it does I will hate you forever.

And also you should all just play Chain Chronicle. There are plenty of anime girls in that!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 28, 2015, 01:27:22 PM
I just learned that a large portion of the monsters in Puzzles & Dragons are cute anime girls, case in point, Echidna.

They also evolve like Pokemon.

Yes it does.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 01:34:03 PM
Yes it does.

I hate you forever.

Damnit, I can't stay mad at you.

Hakudamashi

Irene got too hot for God knows what reason and forced a shutdown while I was responding to the topic so I got on my 3DS to make a post. Only problem is that the 3DS can only load so much before an error pops up asking you to reload. Even if you say no it reloads anyway and since it popped up constantly on the site I couldn't post anything there.

Now while I wait for her to cool down I'll have to occupy myself without her. All I was really going to point out was that P&D games also have Feylyne, Great Jaggi, Angry Birds, and even Space Invader cameo monsters, if that eases his pain any.

From Jkid.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: Hakudamashi on May 28, 2015, 03:46:43 PM
Now while I wait for her to cool down I'll have to occupy myself without her. All I was really going to point out was that P&D games also have Feylyne, Great Jaggi, Angry Birds, and even Space Invader cameo monsters, if that eases his pain any.

But all of that stuff is only in the mobile version which you guys aren't even interested in.

jkid101094

Back. I'm sure you missed me.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

jkid101094

Here is an (almost) complete list of the monsters you find in Puzzles and Dragons Z:

http://pad-3ds.gungho.jp/pz/monster/

As you can see a ton of monsters are missing. It seems they kept the number of anime characters low to maybe try and avoid turning off most western players. Something I've noticed is that the monster don't really share a unique style. Some here look like they could be Pokemon, some look like they could be Digimon, some look like they could be Dual Monsters and the rest look like Neopets. There are a lot of conflicting art styles here.

At least we still get Don-Chan.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 05:38:48 AM
Here is an (almost) complete list of the monsters you find in Puzzles and Dragons Z:

http://pad-3ds.gungho.jp/pz/monster/

Those are the monsters? Pfft. Chain Chronicle confirmed best gacha game.

jkid101094

I can't put my finger on it but something about that artstyle turns me off.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 06:05:45 AM
I can't put my finger on it but something about that artstyle turns me off.

They have a bunch of different artists doing it so the artstyle is a bit inconsistent. I agree that some of the art is a bit messy and many of the characters are overdesigned.

jkid101094

Add that to the fact that Selene is the only good looking woman design-wise in the first place and suddenly Chain Chronicles has lost all of it's appeal to me.

Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Elija2

Quote from: jkid101094 on May 29, 2015, 06:16:31 AM
Add that to the fact that Selene is the only good looking woman design-wise in the first place and suddenly Chain Chronicles has lost all of it's appeal to me.

You didn't even look at all the plant girls though!