Gamindustri Perverts -- Video Game Commentary Group

Started by Tanassy, July 19, 2013, 10:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanassy

----

Inspired by various YouTube Commentary Groups, this Commentary group is based on playing Co-Op games on PC, but will branch out in to all kinds of areas. Our group aims to "Make your dick rock hard" more than MMX- and we're looking for games to play all the time, as well as Guest Commentators to help us with larger projects (Like TF2: MvM or PlanetSide 2) and to provide even more entertainment during a Single-Player game. (Games like SotC and SM64 are such games we could play)

The group's channel will be Here.

----

Current game ideas::

Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands 2
TF2: MvM

Interested Guest Commentators:

Maddie

----

This topic is intended to raise awareness within the forum about our group, and can also be used as a suggestion thread where you all can suggest the kinds of games we should play. We'll work on getting up our first video at some point soon so we can get our feet wet with this and show you what we're all like. We hope you'll look forward to- and enjoy it!

Princessofthechaosemerald

woo!

You should totally throw in some Mario Kart or something

no jk.

Tanassy

Well I don't think many of us actually have a Mario Kart game... I don't, at least.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tanassy

Most of the details of the channel, as well as art and such, are now updated- I've even secured a partnership.

Now all we need is content.

dreamcasthime

I'm in a group (DigitalAnalogHD) that is pretty much doing the same thing with every genre of gaming. I wouldn't mind being a guest for you guys. It might be a good idea doing a little collaboration every now and then.