Main Menu

Let Me Give It A Go...

Started by SmashFinale, December 17, 2014, 01:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmashFinale

idk, the original xbox controllers (although i was using MadCatz) had some odd button placement.
Especially Black and White. I'm pretty sure if i were to use one now i could play without a problem but when JSRF came out i was in the the first grade.

SmashFinale

Still didnt know what the hell i was doing. Too distracted with... there was something... it might have been Blinx! o_O

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 11:23:40 AM
Sonic Unleashed in a nutshell for me:Music is absolute fucking bliss. Holoska Night was surprisingly great! MY GOD SKYSCRAPER SCAMPER DAY IS ORGASMIC!!! Arid Sands Night is one of the worst levels i have ever played. Thank god it's nighttime music is absolute perfection to my ears.  God fucking dammit Medal Collecting! Seriously, this fucking daytime level better be worth- O_O.... THIS... THIS IS... TEAR-INDUCINGLY MAGNIFICENT! GOD THE MUSIC MAKES ME WANT TO JUST BLAST THROUGH THIS JUNGLE!!! Finally got to Eggmanland- SEGA... WHAT... THE... WHAT... JESUS FUCKING ANTI-CHRIST HOW LONG IS THIS FUCKING STAGE?! THIS IS HARDER THAN INTENSE SUBSPACE!...How did i get a B for taking over an hour to beat this stage?
Why'd you think to post this hear and not in the Sonic Unleashed section?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 12:17:17 PM
You played fucking Blinx over JSRF!?!?!?!?
I KNEW WHAT TO DO IN BLINX, OK?!
Besides, if we gave up the fuck up on those two games, we just started to play Crash... or Spyro... or Bomberman 64... or Donkey Kong 64... or Diddy Kong Racing...  or - *shot*

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 12:43:06 PM
Why'd you think to post this hear and not in the Sonic Unleashed section?
Because this wasnt a review, it was a recap of a review... and i expected you to ask what my thoughts on the game was anyways. :v

Hakudamashi

Wouldn't it be better to have it be it's own thing for all to freely discuss, and leave this thread for broader questions?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 12:52:29 PM
Wouldn't it be better to have it be it's own thing for all to freely discuss, and leave this thread for broader questions?
i just dont want to make a review of it again. Too lazy to do it.

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 12:53:37 PM
JSRF is easy as shit. You had problems with that game but DK64 was a walk in the park for you?
I just need to add this: It took me over a decade to beat:
Crash Bash Co-op (sure my friend moved and we barely got a chance to play it but still)
Donkey Kong 64 (i couldn't figure out what i was missing. it was FUCKING JETPAC! MOTHERFUCKING JETPAC OF ALL THINGS!!!! Damn Original Donkey Kong Arcade...)
Diddy Kong Racing (i kept forgetting what i had to do next. Turns out i never beat the dragon. finally did it and beat the game.)
And I have actually never beaten Bomberman 64 since i lost my original cartridge and didnt even know about the real ending... what's odd is that my brother kept insisting that the ally in the game was probably a secret bad guy.
Still haven't beaten A Bug's Life game... and cant with the disc's condition.
There are many others. I didnt even finish Blinx because guess what? Super Smash Bros. Melee came out in 2001 so that distracted me the most.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 01:09:09 PM
Wait, you 100% complete DK64? Were you insane?
I never said 100% i said beat the game, as in the main campaign.
I got the homing shot before i beat the Mechanical Fish Challenge with in that one Lagoon level that Lanky Kong fights the boss it... if you get the homing shot before you face that challenge it becomes all but impossible to do...
Fun fact: I got lost in Banjo-Tooie so badly i just gave up completely... not that it mattered. I only rented the game for 5 days.

Hakudamashi

Well maybe when you're not lazy.

Do you find yourself attracted to fictional characters in a sexual way?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 01:26:28 PM
Well maybe when you're not lazy.

Do you find yourself attracted to fictional characters in a sexual way?
No. Don't see any that way.
I can call them sexy or cute... but that is pretty much it. Wouldn't want to do any of them.

SmashFinale

Oh yeah, you dont know.
I dont masturbate. Not because things aren't arousing... it's more of a thing in my brain that says "you know they can't tell if you are there or not, right?"

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 01:42:13 PM
Oh yeah, you dont know.
I dont masturbate. Not because things aren't arousing... it's more of a thing in my brain that says "you know they can't tell if you are there or not, right?"
elaborate.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SmashFinale

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 18, 2014, 01:51:36 PM
elaborate.
Well... I'm not the person getting the stars of the vid aroused in the vid. Someone else is. And if im not the one arousing someone... then i cant stay aroused.

SmashFinale

Quote from: Elija2 on December 18, 2014, 02:04:25 PM
You're supposed to get hard by having other people arouse you, not by you arousing other people!
Hey, im weird like that. They have to physically there for me to touch to get aroused. ERECTNIPPLES!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SmashFinale on December 18, 2014, 01:54:06 PM
Well... I'm not the person getting the stars of the vid aroused in the vid. Someone else is. And if im not the one arousing someone... then i cant stay aroused.
That is the first I'm hearing of this kind of thing. Interesting.

So what do you do then? just sit with the boner till it goes away on it's own?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

If you're implying I meant normal people do it in public, then you're the sick one.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay