Did Shadow Die?

Started by jkid101094, March 24, 2012, 01:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jkid101094

I'm posting this here so that no one ever brings it up again. I'm going to sticky it too. I assume John would approve. I've made the title ambiguous because people are going to have their own opinions and I don't want people looking at the topic tile and automatically taking it as fact because we're a Sonic forum (I only imagine 10-year olds doing this but still).

We've already settled this before so someone call Skyle up so he can argue the point and we can close this topic so we never have to deal with it again.

Oh, and case and argue your points. Seriously. I'm dying to hear them.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

eh, he was in his super form when he crashed on Earth. I say he had a concussion, coma, etc.. then Eggman captured/healed him. :P
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

jkid101094

Quote from: Mephiles on March 24, 2012, 03:03:09 PM
eh, he was in his super form when he crashed on Earth. I say he had a concussion, coma, etc.. then Eggman captured/healed him. :P
That basically is what happened, according to STH.

Like I said, this has been solved twice on this forum but since those two topics no longer exist I figured I'd make a permanent topic so people don't start asking.

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Mephiles

Keep the topic open, I wanna see other sides. :P and btw, I won't say my side is the truth though. it would be a lot less confusing if Eggman didn't make Shadow-bots.

Supersonic196

Yes, he died in Sa2, then SEGA noticed that he had become a fan favorite, and put him into heroes and changed the chronology so "one of Eggman's robots caught him"

Super Sonic Boom

Check your Sonic Heroes manual on Shadow's bio, it says something about that... I forgot what it was...

JJSonicShadow

Play about 10 minutes of the final boss, Eggman Confesses to Shadow he's not an android. One of his robots found him on earth, brought him to eggman. Eggman healed Shadow, and wiped his memory. Besides, the immortality thing shadow has; don't die, feel pain
My special secret fourm, please join and post!!!     http://jjsonicshadow.freeforums.org/index.php?sid=50c45c34e0ed962d35f7f4074963a7a9
JJSonicShadow

Mephiles

oh yeah, I almost forgot. your typical animal can't live past 50 years, so I think Shadow is immortal. lol

Gilly

You don't have to put "in SA2" on the topic title because this is in the SA2 board. Just sayin' :P

Supersonic196

Quote from: Chris Silvano on March 24, 2012, 06:09:14 PM
Check your Sonic Heroes manual on Shadow's bio, it says something about that... I forgot what it was...
That's what I was remembering. Some robot caught shadow from his fall, although I don't see how a robot could catch an artificial hedgehog falling from space, especially once he breached the atmosphere, he would be going way too fast to stop.

TheGameNinja

...how trustworthy is Robotnik?

How do you know he was telling the truth? Or the whole truth?

Tanassy

Robotnik has often told the honest truth. He is Robotnik.. he's almost always honest and truthful, UNLESS he's trying to pull someone into a trap.

That's just who he is.

TheGameNinja

You don't think he would lie to him to control him?

Tanassy

I think he's smart enough to realise that's not possible.

Supersonic196

Quote from: Iris Sapphire on March 25, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
I think he's smart enough to realise that's not possible.
*cough*