a-lad's Sigs

Started by annoyinglad, August 24, 2009, 01:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

EDIT: Ok, because I made another sig, I decided to rename this a-lad's Sigs. I'll be running a sig shop as well, in case someone likes my style of sigs and would like me to make them one. Just request something to me through this topic or a PM. Leave details about what you want in it and I'll get to work ASAP.

MY SIG PORTFOLIO

Jordan teh Echidna

WTF U CALL THAT A SIG?! THAT'S A PILE OF SH*T!!!

wow...that's AWESOME =D you're really good o.o
Pesterchum = sirJayden

ShadowsOfSilver

O-O THAT'S EPIC! My sig is my latest.

The Meph's back in da hawz

blazerh44

Better than I could do. I can draw but I can't photoshop for crap

Dracoslythe

Haha better than my first attempt.  I like it.  C:

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 24, 2009, 03:39:21 PM
Haha better than my first attempt.  I like it.  C:

Lol, thanks. I used what I had learned from your tutorial... Then threw it all out the window except for the blurring... Then I realized it was a huge mistake and that it didn't come out as well as it could have if I had followed your instruction... Then I read the bible... Or at least Chronicles of Narnia... They're pretty much the same thing...

Yes.

Lol, jk. I was just watching Ask That Guy With The Glasses... Thanks for the tutorial!

Hakudamashi

if that is "fail"
then what the hell do you call a win? O_o
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 24, 2009, 04:49:36 PM
Lol, thanks. I used what I had learned from your tutorial... Then threw it all out the window except for the blurring... Then I realized it was a huge mistake and that it didn't come out as well as it could have if I had followed your instruction... Then I read the bible... Or at least Chronicles of Narnia... They're pretty much the same thing...

Yes.

Lol, jk. I was just watching Ask That Guy With The Glasses... Thanks for the tutorial!
xDD  haha, like I said, you just gotta play around to find a style that's right for you.  (:
Glad I could help a little bit.  Sorry that you had to listen to my shatter-glass voice for almost 20 minutes.  xD

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 24, 2009, 07:52:14 PM
xDD  haha, like I said, you just gotta play around to find a style that's right for you.  (:
Glad I could help a little bit.  Sorry that you had to listen to my shatter-glass voice for almost 20 minutes.  xD

Well, it's like I told my brother.

This is the break up of YouTube tutorials. 30% of people have no idea what they're doing. 60% of people pretend that they're british, just so they can seem smart, when it just makes you an immatating moron, real british people are intelligent, nice people, you can tell the difference. 5% never really teach you anything, they just say "I can do this, and here's an extremely vague way to do it." And then the last 5% actually know what they're doing.

You're one of the 5% Draco, I actually learned something.

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 24, 2009, 07:24:18 PM
if that is "fail"
then what the hell do you call a win? O_o

I don't know... I guess I'll find out eventually...

annoyinglad

Ok everyone, I've updated the original post. I have decided to use this a my sig shop topic. More details are above, check it out if you get the chance.

annoyinglad

Quote from: hypers on August 26, 2009, 05:00:17 PM
Can i have one??? PLZ MY SIG SUCKS :'(
i want sonic,tails,knuckles and shadow on mine and dont forget my name!

Of course, I'll work on it right after school tomorrow. Any preferences? Anime styled, 3D character models, etc?

HereAndThere

can y do me a sig? with jeexx being evil? dark jeexx looks a bit like this: http://tinypic.com/r/avjub8/3 and text "i am the strongest!"

annoyinglad

Quote from: jeexx on August 26, 2009, 05:44:36 PM
can y do me a sig? with jeexx being evil? dark jeexx looks a bit like this: http://tinypic.com/r/avjub8/3 and text "i am the strongest!"

Sure, so you just want Dark Jeexx, right?

Quote from: hypers on August 26, 2009, 06:03:25 PM
how about the classic ones(like the ones in S3&K)

So would that be in sprites or in just the old art style? Either way it'll be easy to find Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles, but Shadow could be a bit difficult to find in that style... I've never really looked for an old styled Shadow. It's no problem, so don't think I'm telling you to change your mind, just want to be completely clear. Best to do something right the first time.

dark rouge

dude the second one is awesome and acan you teach me how to make one.

annoyinglad

Quote from: hypers on August 27, 2009, 01:37:17 PM
ok.then i would like new-styled

So just any of it or specifically one medium? By that I mean Game Character Models (Like most of my sig), Character Art stuff (Like the front images on Kyoushu's), or both?

Quote from: dark rouge on August 27, 2009, 01:56:41 PM
dude the second one is awesome and acan you teach me how to make one.

I could, but I wouldn't do much of a good job... I just learned by experimentation after watching Draco's tutorials... That's all the advice I can really give and I don't have time to fit a tutorial in my schedule right now.

Quote from: hypertails on August 27, 2009, 02:00:19 PM
sig is great awesome :)

Thanks  ;D

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 27, 2009, 02:12:34 PM
OSHET @_@

i can help

Don't you have your own sig shop to get to? I can't deal with you right now, I'm busy making sigs and toasting toast in a toaster.  :P

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 27, 2009, 02:24:56 PM
Don't you have your own sig shop to get to? I can't deal with you right now, I'm busy making sigs and toasting toast in a toaster.  :P
well, I have no requests, and I'm just asking, >.>
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 27, 2009, 02:25:34 PM

Asking what exactly? Like I said to Draco on another topic, I've been a bit slow lately (sleep depravation, stupid insomnia...) so you'll need to be a bit more specific on that...

dark rouge

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 27, 2009, 02:25:34 PM
well then can you teach me

JetTheHawk

Quote from: dark rouge on August 27, 2009, 02:35:42 PM
well then can you teach me
wait whut?

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 27, 2009, 02:34:35 PM
Asking what exactly? Like I said to Draco on another topic, I've been a bit slow lately (sleep depravation, stupid insomnia...) so you'll need to be a bit more specific on that...
asking if you need help with the sigs
NO SIGNATURE

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 27, 2009, 02:50:29 PM
wait whut?

He wants someone to teach him how to make sigs. I don't have the time to show anyone, I barely have the time to make them.

Quote from: JetTheHawk on August 27, 2009, 02:50:29 PM
asking if you need help with the sigs

Well, that would be nice and very much appreciated, but I have another idea, I'll send it to you in a PM later when I get the chance.

So hypers, I have your sig about 65% done, I just want to know a 2 more things. They're all optional, so that's why I'm asking.

1. Do you want the site logo on here as well?
2. You likely want your username on there, but how noticeable? In other words, how big do you want the letters in proportion to the rest of the image?

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 27, 2009, 03:18:11 PM
He wants someone to teach him how to make sigs. I don't have the time to show anyone, I barely have the time to make them.

Well, that would be nice and very much appreciated, but I have another idea, I'll send it to you in a PM later when I get the chance.

So hypers, I have your sig about 65% done, I just want to know a 2 more things. They're all optional, so that's why I'm asking.

1. Do you want the site logo on here as well?
2. You likely want your username on there, but how noticeable? In other words, how big do you want the letters in proportion to the rest of the image?
oooh,, kk lol
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

HMS7

could some make me a sig with these 3 guys in space with the 7 super emearlds
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

annoyinglad

Ok everyone, I'm making a new sig shop with some other people, and will transfer all requests to there. It will be a vastly improved sig shop with some others on the team as well. This topic will now be locked, so again refer to the new topic from now on.