Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jazz Nova

Zander was planning on staying at the hotel in Seishuku Kyuuryou for the night before going to New York to catch a plane. This land held too many bad memories for Zander. He was exploring the town when he heard someone swear, the shout ringing out. I wasn't the only one to hear that, right? Zander thought. I've begun to hear strange things and see back forms on the edge of my vision, but thins... I'd better go to the rooftops to get a better view of the area.

(ooc: Jeexx, what time of day is it?)
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

HereAndThere

Quote from: Jazz Nova on June 16, 2010, 11:44:54 AM
Zander was planning on staying at the hotel in Seishuku Kyuuryou for the night before going to New York to catch a plane. This land held too many bad memories for Zander. He was exploring the town when he heard someone swear, the shout ringing out. I wasn't the only one to hear that, right? Zander thought. I've begun to hear strange things and see back forms on the edge of my vision, but thins... I'd better go to the rooftops to get a better view of the area.

(ooc: Jeexx, what time of day is it?)
Evening.

"Huh...?" Jeexx saw that the thing had a key, he took the key and looked at it.
"GreenGrass Store...? I wonder where that is...", Jeexx put the key into his pocket and walked a bit forward.
"Damn this fog is so thick! I can't see further than my nose!" Jeexx hit a wall.
"Ouch...", he looked inside the window that was next to him and saw someone inside the building.
'Hopefully that's not another one of those things..' Jeexx thought and went inside.
"Hello...?" Jeexx said to the person sitting on the chair.
"Who are you?" the person asked from Jeexx.
"I'm Jes- I mean, I'm Jeexx.", Jeexx anserwed the person.
"I came here for vacation, but I got into a car accident and my car broke.", Jeexx said to the person.
"Well I'm going to go to my hotel  room, now." the person said and left the diner.
"...Huh?" Jeexx noticed a kitchen knife on the table.
"Is that....Blood?" Jeexx took the kitchen knife and saw one of the things lying behind the counter, dead.
"Did that guy kill that thing?" Jeexx turned around and was going to leave, but noticed a map next to the door.

RhaozTheHedgehog

-runs in flailing like an idiot- SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT IS CAN I ISH CAN HAS JOIN?!?!!?!?

HereAndThere

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 27, 2010, 05:52:45 AM
-runs in flailing like an idiot- SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT IS CAN I ISH CAN HAS JOIN?!?!!?!?
Fill this:
Name:
Weaponry:
History:

RhaozTheHedgehog

Name: Teinei Tenshi
Weaponry: Taijutsu (hand to hand combat) but for when they just won't work, she keeps severeal knives concealed on her body and is extremely adept at throwing them.
History: Teinei doesn't have too much of a history. All she knows is some jackass came in and murdered her family when she was fourteen. The only reason she escaped this death was because she was at a friends house. Teinei has been working since, so she is a toughened person and nothing much can get to her. Normally, she is very calm and calculating, always ready to run when she knows she won't win, other times, she will do anything to cause you serious harm. She came to Seishuku Kyuuryou by chance, and is now just wondering about, hoping she'll run into someone.

Teinei grumbled uner her breath in anger, the damn fog was to thick... She carefully inched her way along beside a wall, peering into several shops as she went along her way.

Jazz Nova

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 28, 2010, 04:09:57 AM
Name: Teinei Tenshi
Weaponry: Taijutsu

(ooc: Damn, I forgot to add a martial art. May I, Jeexx? I can get rid of another weapon if you'd like. And could you tell me what the plot of the silent hill games are like?)

Zander stared hard into the evening sun. He could see no travelers, but plenty of black shapes. They came in a variety of shapes and sizes. Zander was looking a specific one when he heard a sound behind him. He spun around hurling a shuriken. The shuriken implanted itself between the eyes of a monster. The monster leaped at Zander, mouth wide open and exposing several rows of serrated teeth and a spiked tongue that looked like a weapon itself. Zander rolled to the side while hurling two shuriken. One missed and the other cut through what seemed to be the monster's cheek. Blood spurted out of the gash and it roared a terrifying roar and turned around to lunge, but Zander was gone.

RhaozTheHedgehog

At the sound of a roar in the distance, Teinei straightened up and took in a sharp breath. "What the hell was that?" the black haired girl mumbled lowly on her breath and numbly felt her way further along the wall. "What the hell IS THAT?"
A dark, wobbling shape was not to far ahead of her. Teinei tensed up and quietly withdrew a few throwing knives from inside her work boots.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Jazz Nova on June 28, 2010, 07:40:01 AM
(ooc: Damn, I forgot to add a martial art. May I, Jeexx? I can get rid of another weapon if you'd like. And could you tell me what the plot of the silent hill games are like?)
OOC:Wikipedia.
They all have a different plot, soooo yeah...
And they all have a different main character and there are only a few connections between the games, sooo Yeah...Wikipedia.

"A map...", Jeexx grabbed the map and looked at it.
"This place was "____'s Diner" or something..." Jeexx looked for the place on the map.
"Hmmm...The GreenGrass Store is on the other side of town....", he went out of the diner and then looked at the map.
"Okay...Time to go...", Jeexx started to run to the direction where the store was, but then ran into a problem, the road was completely destroyed!
"Wha- How the fuck can I get to the store...", he ran to the other road, but that one was destroyed too.
"What the hell is going on!?! How can I get to the store...Huh? A note?", Jeexx took the note and then looked at it.
"Kruger St. Bush...", Jeexx looked at the map.
"It's the street I just ran through...", he ran to the house that had the bush infront of it.
""There's probably a key here..." he reached to the bush and took out a card.
"A KeyCard?" Jeexx went to the door and noticed a lock that needed a KeyCard to open it.
"Okay.." Jeexx used the KeyCard and went inside.
"...Bullets!" Jeexx took the bullets and went to the backdoor.
"Time to go..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

(well they need to run into each other at some point so I'm going to have Teinei stumble into the store after killin teh ebil wobblers! -shot for immaturity-)

Teinei squeaked in fear as whatever it was got closer to her. She quickly took a few steps back and flung her knives into the things head. There was a sickening thud as it fell to the ground. Teinei quietly crept up next to it and yanked her knives out. It looked so....disgusting. Teinei wrinkled her nose at it and abruptly began running. Who knew if more of those...things were around? Panting and looking around, Teinei's eyes fell upon some sort of store. Quickly looking around, she ducked into said store and withdrew her knives again. "Jeez ... I really hope more of those things aren't-" her sentence was cut off by a shriek as another thing wobbled out from a back room. "Oh holy shit!" Teinei squealed out and flung her knife at it, the blade went through it's head all the way up to the hilt. Teinei just leaned heavily against the wall and panted. "What the fuck is goin' on here?" SHe murmured as she pulled out some more knives and explored the store to make sure the rest of it was safe. Teinei catiously slumped down on the floor near the door, but not in sight. "I'll sit tight here for a bit before I decide where I need to go." Teinei mumbled to herself, not bothering to retrieve the blade from the dead...thing...on the floor and instead pulled yet another out from somewhere inside her shirt and held it with a shaking hand.

Jazz Nova

(OOC: wikipedia is unrelaible.  >:(  I'll just use google)

Zander had rolled off the side of the building and dashed down a road. Then the road had abruptly ended. No rubble, no fading, just an end. "So where am I?" he mused. "I need a map." Zander started to walk to some buildings in front of him, hoping to encounter a local. Instead, he encountered a street sign; "Oak St." There was another, but it was defaced and unreadable. Zander jogged down the unnamed street. He slowed as he saw a bush in the middle of the road. He stopped about 20ft in front of it. Cautious, he pulled out a shuriken. With all the weird stuff happening, let's hope that space is not distorted, too, Zander thought. I hate those places

(ooc: yes, Zander has been in a space-distorted area (or SDA's as he calls them). With all the hiking he's done he's encountered at least 2)

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei felt her eyes grow heavy, but knew better than to sleep until she reached somewhere safe. "Maybe I should get a move on..." She muttered to herself in a doubtful tone, numbling gripping the handle of her knife.

(...yeah when are we gonna have them run into each other?)

HereAndThere

Quote from: RhaozTheHedgehog on June 30, 2010, 05:40:21 PM
Teinei felt her eyes grow heavy, but knew better than to sleep until she reached somewhere safe. "Maybe I should get a move on..." She muttered to herself in a doubtful tone, numbling gripping the handle of her knife.

(...yeah when are we gonna have them run into each other?)
(Soon.)

Jeexx opened the door and took out his Handgun.
"..Huh?" It started to get darker and colder.
"...", he walked till he came to an alley and walked to the street.
"...GreenGrassStore...", Jeexx walked into the store, slowly aiming the gun infront of him and then turning to his right to check that if there were any "Things" on the ground.
"...Huh?", Jeexx heard someone.
"Who's there!?" Jeexx was ready to shoot.

RhaozTheHedgehog

(alright, well that's where I had teinei, so yay)

Teinei sprang up and immediately brough one of her knives up in defense. She relaxed slightly when she saw it wasn't one of those...things...

HereAndThere

"Who are you?!" Jeexx was ready to shoot Teinei.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Nooo a better question is who the hell are you how do I know those wobbler thingehs aren't just getting to my head and I'm not talking to one right now that's about to kill me?!?" Teinei shot back at him. (not as in a gun....like...yeah rapidly saying something =w= ) "I have been running around here and I have run into two of those...those...THINGS!!!" Teinei continued in a distressed tone, turning and pointing at the dead one on the floor that still had a knife burried to it's hilt in it's head.