Seishuku Kyuuryou (Serious RolePlay)

Started by HereAndThere, June 07, 2010, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RhaozTheHedgehog

"So you've run into those things too, huh?" Teinei said tiredly, slouching her shoulders bit once realizing he wasn't a threat.

Jazz Nova

"Yes," Zander replied. "Now, what are your names? I just told you mine."
Thanks, firestar and kirbysoul, respectively

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Teinei, and that's all you need to know about me." Teinei replied in an icy tone, looking around cautiously.

HereAndThere

"Jeexx..." Jeexx put the handgun away and walked out of the door.
"I'm going to go look at the next aparment..." Jeexx went into the next apartment and noticed that the place was burned.
"What the...!?" Jeexx took out the crowbar after he noticed that there was a being that looked like on of the Things that was burning.
"Fuuuuck!" Jeexx slammed the thing with the crowbar, but was attacked  by another one that came out of the wall and dropped his crowbar.
"HELP!!!"

Jazz Nova

Zander threw stars at the one that fell from the above floor and caught it in a ninjitsu hold. He then slammed it against the wall and it tumbled out of the apartment. Zander caught the edge of the hole and hoisted himself back up as another one busted down the door. Something then flew at him and knocked him out the hole and out he apartment.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"Shit" Teinei hissed as she cahsed after them. "Oh no always leave the girl behind when she's perfectly capable of helping." She conitnued in a pissed off tone as she started pulling out knives and hurling them expertly at the things. "Sexism just really PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF!!!" Teinei hollered as she quickly turned on her heel and slammed one of the blades into one's head then dashed over and knocked the one that was attacking Jeexx aside.

Jazz Nova

Zander hit the ground rolling. When he came to a stop... he was looking at a murky image of a person... Who promptly knocked him out.

RhaozTheHedgehog

With the things successfully killed, Teinei was still clutching two knives in her hands and panting heavily; hey eyes wide. Straightening up, she slowly went around and gathered her knives and looked around before saying slowly "Where did Zander go...?"

HereAndThere

"Fuuuck..." Jeexx got up and looked around.
"Looks like the Things are changing forms now..." Jeexx walked to the kitchen and looked into the fridge.
"Nothing eatable.." Jeexx slammed the door of the fridge shut.

RhaozTheHedgehog

"That, is why you carry around a funbag, and I'm not talking about boobs." Teinei announced, pulling her backpack off her shoulders and rummaging through it. "Hmm....AHA!!!" Teinei exclaimed happily as she pulled out a bag of beef jerky and tossed it at Jeexx before closing her backpack again and settling it back down on her shoulders.

Jazz Nova

Zander opened his eyes groggily. He was in an apartment. It had no furniture. There was a table. And across the table was a Thing that looked exactly like him in all respects.
"Hello," It said. "I an Rednaz. I'll be taking your place for a little. You are held captive. Your shuriken have been taken. Resistance is futile."
Zander was knocked out again.
(ooc: I can do this right? Your characters cannot distinguish Rednaz from Zander until Zander shows up)

HereAndThere

"Thanks...", Jeexx ate the beef jerky and then looked around.
"Huh...?" Jeexx found a strange pyramid like thing.
"Hmm..I wonder what is this for.." Jeexx said and then started to notice that the radio started to make the strange sound again.
"Aww fuck..." Jeexx started to reload.
"Another is coming..."

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei took in a shaky breath and slowly and quietly took out two of her knives and dropped into a defensive stance.

HereAndThere

"Graaaaaaaarh!!!" The Thing came through the wall and was going to eat Teinei.
"GroaaaaaaaR!!!!!!"
"Awww shit!!!" Jeexx took out his handgun and shot the Thing till it started to come towards him.
"Bitch.." Jeexx waited till the thing was close enough so that he could use the crowbar to rip its head off, but was too slow and then thing pinned him to the floor.
"Fuuuuuuuuck!!" he reached for his gun, but it was out of his reach.

RhaozTheHedgehog

Teinei let out a small, almost animalistic growl, and ran and shoved the thing off of Jeexx and stabbed it a few times before grabbing Jeexx and pulling him to his feet, eyes still wide as she was staring at the thing.