LTH Chapter 6: Origin of the Emeralds

Started by Light the Hedgehog, July 09, 2010, 10:39:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Light the Hedgehog

Mobi-Chan: I'm the guardian of this temple. but then Dark Gaia locked me in this room. he'd kill me if i wouldn't stay here. i had to eat acorns and drink the water from that strange waterfall over there. but that's just me. *COUGH!!!!*

Tiger: Mobi-Chan! are you okay?

Mobi-Chan: i caught a bit of a cold a few days earlier.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Elana picked up Mobi-Chan "Maybe we can take care of you, is that alright?" she looked around the temple.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:...

Light: what's wrong buddy?

Tiger: something about him..hecan talk like i can..do you think i'm related to him in some way?

Light: *looks at Tiger and Mobi-Chan back and forth over and over again* I don't see a resemblance.

Black Chaos: have i appeared at all yet? my character is slowly degenerating, ya know.

Light: SHUT UP, Black Chaos! you'll be more of an awesome character once you finnaly transform into something awesome!

Black Chaos: I'M GOING TO TURN INTO GUNDAM WING?!

Light: *face palm*

Elana slowly turned to Tiger "Actually, you might be, who's your mother? I might remember, I've seen Mobi-Chan's daughter countless times, she might be your mother...."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: hmm...it was...umm...i don't know..the only family i know i've had was Light, you, Black Chaos and the others...

Elana looked back at Mobi-Chan "Can you come with us?" she asked, "I haven't seen you in ages, it would be good to talk again."

Light the Hedgehog

Mobi-Chan: okay. and Tiger, don't give up. you will find your family. if you can find them.

Tiger: *growls* LET ME AT HIM! LET ME AT HIM!

Light: *holds back Tiger*

"Mobi-Chan." Elana whined "I think he got that from me, I was a bit of a brat when I was younger..."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *GROWLS*.......ONE MORE INSULT OUT OF THAT SON OF A TURTLE HERMIT I'M GONNA...

Light: *slaps tiger*

Tiger: ouch....*falls asleep*

Light: works every single time.

"I don't ever remember him falling asleep when you did that..." Elana held Mobi-Chan in her arms

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *wakes up* what happened? I blacked out for a second.

Light: yeah...you were going crazy and then i slapped you.

Tiger: orly?

Light: yeah.

Tiger: 'kay.

"Huh, well there are like brothers..." Elana shrugged and started walking around.

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger: *&%#$@!)&(*#$^&*#$^&*@#$*&$%#$*&@#%$@#*&^#%*&@#^%@#$.

OOC: that was some kind of language. not a bunch of swearing.

Light: huh?

Tiger: I Said: *&%#$@!)&(*#$^&*#$^&*@#$*&$%#$*&@#%$@#*&^#%*&@#^%@#$!

Elana's right ear twitched "He said something like...Let's go? I...I think..."

Light the Hedgehog

Tiger:%$*@#%!#()&^@()#%^*@)#%!^@)*#^@!)*$^!*)@#!!