Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSalashawty

"b-b-b-blood," she stuttered, slowly cocking her gun near a crack of the window.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

HereAndThere

"Calm down, put the gun down, come over here and explain what's wrong."

xSalashawty

She dropped the gun. "There's blood coming out of the corner. There's a Nazi right by the house," she told Jesse, still trembling.

Click me.

Princessofthechaosemerald

Alliah gasped and trembled, "A Nazi?!" She looked around, "Oh, I apologize, but I MUST go home!!" She quickly jumped out of her chair.

HereAndThere

"Oh shit..." Jesse took the pistol from one of the cabinets and checked the clip.
"7 bullets...Well, I hope the bitch doesn't come up here..." he said to Cathy.
"Try not to get shot, Alliah. It might want to have some fun with you..." Jesse said and chuckled a bit.

'...I wonder if I'll get to shoot someone today or not...I haven't gone a day without a kill for the past week, I don't want to break the streak..." the soldier thought to himself.

Alliah whimpered and ducked behind a couch, the last thing she needed was a Nazi around. "Leaving was the worst decision my parents could have made, we would have been fine back at home...We could have moved to a small suburb in Everton..."

HereAndThere

Jesse was getting ready to shoot someone; "You know, these parents of yours sound like real assholes..."

Alliah sighed, "Our whole family is in a rut right now, we're a lower class family living in Hamburg. We were just fine in Blackpool until my father got laid off...."

HereAndThere

"Sounds like they're some great parents..." Jesse checked the clip again, his hand was trembling a little.
'Dammit...I'm not used to Mid-Range Ballistic weaponry...' he thought to himself as he put the clip back in.

Mikey

"Ahh..." he thought, licking his lips. "I wonder if anyone saw that... Is there anyone out there?"

xSalashawty

Cathy seemed more tense than usual. "Wh-what's going on?" she stumbled. She was quiet with fear, of course no one would hear her. She sighed and hid next to the couch with Alliah to comfort her.

Click me.

HereAndThere

Jesse started to walk towards the door and said; "Try to calm down, I'll go check on the situation..." and walked outside.

Alliah began to lightly sob, she was so scared. She started muttering things in Hebrew, even though she probably shouldn't have.

HereAndThere

"Hm? Who're you?" the Nazi soldier asked Jesse who was coming out of the door, who had hidden the pistol inside his jacket.

"Oh? I live here." Jesse's accent sort of fooled the soldier. "I'm just coming out to take a look around...Also, I know it's none of my business, but what're you doing in the alley?" Jesse asked, slightly nervous that the soldier might question him.

"Yes, it's none of your business, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm just waiting here for something to happen...I'm sort of bored at the moment." the soldier then asked Jesse for his name, seeing as he needed to keep an eye on everyone in the ghetto.

Alliah tensed up even more, and started to sob a little harder.