Mein Führer ~ A WWII Role-Play

Started by Princessofthechaosemerald, June 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Princessofthechaosemerald

Quote from: xSalashawty on July 18, 2012, 11:18:02 AM
"W-what should I do..?" Cathy asked Alliah.
"You can help. I'll need it." Alliah nodded, "First off, could you find some bandages and hydrogen-peroxide?"

xSalashawty

"Bandages and hydrogen peroxdied," she repeated to herself, savaging through the house, only finding about two bandages. "What's h-hydrgone preoxdi...?" she asked to Alliah, bringing her the bandages.

Are you lookin' at me fruitcake? I don't need a date.
Click me.

Mikey

"Not looking so good? what are you blabbering about?!" Kisama sat up, holding his wound. "Just who the hell do ya think I am?! I'm not giving up until every single one of those nazi bastards are dead, and neither should you! With these big teeth and this body they gave me, we'll win for sure! Now hurry and patch me up already."

"Ah, just look for a brown bottle, then, it cleans wounds!" Alliah said, wincing at Kisama, "Thank-you!"

xSalashawty

Cathy ran around and found two bottles. One was marked "liquor" and the second was marked "hydrogen-peroxide"
"Well, here they are...I'm not sure which one is which because I was just rushing through for brown bottles," she said as she handed Alliah the bottles.

Click me.

Alliah giggled at the liquor, She grabbed both, but set the liquor down beside Kisama. She examined his wound quickly, and went right away to cleaning it, humming a Jewish folk song to herself, hoping no one would notice.

HereAndThere

'So many variables...Far too hard to plan out an almost flawless plan...This was so easy when I was alone...Dammit...' Jesse started to feel a bit annoyed.
He then started mumbling, theorizing possible ways of escaping and surviving; "If we have a guy like that backing us up, we'll probably be able to get away, but he might also slow us down as well...Dammit, this is a pain in the ass..." he then put down the pencil and let out a sigh, he was trying to relax...And then he noticed the bottle of liquor on the ground.
"Could you give me that? I need something to get my mind off of some stuff..."

xSalashawty

Cathy grabbed the bottle and hastily presented it to Jesse. "What is this stuff anyways..? Leh...lee..lee q u or?" she questioned. "C-can I try it after you?"

Click me.

HereAndThere

"No." he quickly grabbed the bottle and popped it open.
"This is something that kid's shouldn't drink, and well, neither should I, but I feel like trying new things..."

Mikey

"Drinking at a time like this?!" He grabbed the bottle from Jesse. "Look, there's people out there who want to kill us, we gotta do something!" Kisama flashed his shark teeth at Jesse. "Ya see these? These are gonna win us this war! But for now, we have two little girls who our help more than anything, getting drunk isn't going to solve anything." He set the bottle down, "You have a gun, right?"

HereAndThere

"You really think it's that simple, huh? And this is why I spend most of my with my nose in the books..." Jesse let out a long, annoyed sigh.
"Even you have teeth, what makes you think you won't get a gas or a frag grenade showed down you throat while you're munching on of the many nazis that you're planning on killing? Everything isn't solved with just a group of 4 people. Count them, 4 people. There's no way we'd be able to take on a whole army...Now if you will excuse me, I'm in the mood for something to clear my head."

Alliah watched the commotion, she sighed, finishing up her bandaging on Kisama. "Thank-you," She nodded to Cathy, "And you," She turned to Kisama, "please don't move around too much...stay here for the night?"

Mikey

Kisama looked at Alliah and smiled, "Of course, it's the least I could do for someone who saved my life." He turned to Jesse, "Look, I came from the very heart of the Nazi operations, how do you think I turned out like this? I have a plan for us to get in, risky, but it's all we've got."

HereAndThere

"All 'We' got? 'We?' It's me and the rest of you. You three can be 'We', but I'll stick to being just me." Jesse felt a sudden surge in his head, he tried his best to conceal the pain. 'What the hell? I haven't had this sort of feeling in ages...It's just making me want to burst out and start killing shit...Dammit...' He started to laugh a bit.
"But I guess I could go along with your little plan...Let's see how many variables, conditions and flaws it has..."

xSalashawty

"I can't even fight! Ive been on the streets, but sure enough I'm not that well at fighting. All I did was just hide and hit a Nazi with some trinkets on the ground now and then! Look at this!" Cathy yelled, pulling down a sleeve and showing a big bruise. "I can't even make my throws sometimes!"

Click me.