adventures of the inhabitants of mobius

Started by darkness shadow, November 05, 2008, 12:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Arrow ran, about to attack Eggman, but before he could get to Eggman a few more robots came out of no where! "This shouldnt be a problem!" Arrow said and he jumped and kicked one to the ground. Then he killed the others, no one knows how he did it, because he was going to fast, but he did it... After he was finished he made another strait charge for Eggman!

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Tavy

Sem: The time has came!
=jumps toward Eggy's capsule=
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

darkness shadow

OOC: character upsdate: since sem gave aurum his bracelets, aurum has instantly learnt control of them and is able to control nature [weather, earth, water ect.] and wants to help fight eggman, but is oftern left out just because of his age

aurum: nice!!! but lemme have a go!!! noone ever lets me join in i know how to fight *walks away upset then is captured by egman* eggman: stop, if you know what's good for him. aurum: eggman, you chose the wrong hostage *breaks out of eggman's machine* take THIS!!! *makes a thunder bolt hit eggman*
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: nice shoot, even if you stople ma powers...

darkness shadow

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on November 19, 2008, 06:32:38 AM
Sem: nice shoot, even if you stople ma powers...
aurum: you chose to give me your bracelets, i thaught i should put them to good use...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: I was just jealous... sorry
=Eggamns shoots lasers=
Sem: Whatch out! Time Stop!
=Sem ducks=
Sem: Time has came! SUPER Golden Sphere!!!

*this is how it may look(my 1st pic I made of Sem ^^)

Gleech

OOC: very nice pic, better than what i can do with paint (or whatever you used XD). My first Arrow would have to be the sprite sheet i made of him.. i remember the day i made him! I was sooo happy that i finally made a sprite! The real problem i ran into what the shading of the sprite XD. Oh yeah and Arrow/Alex can build weapons...

darkness shadow

OOC: nice pic, i can do sprites, i generally leave out shadin though

aurum: *dodge's eggman's lazers* heh, *gets out a chaos emerald* i may not be fast, but i can travel far and wide in a second BRACE YOUR SELVES, GUYS!!! *creates a tornadow that carries eggman away*that should get rid of him for a while
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Sem: Nice, just dont overuse the Bracelets, it may be risky AND you can loose yourself to them, dont be upset cuz ur 10, you are better than Silva at fighting (lol, figurant character)

Gleech

Arrow turned back into Alex and for some reason his cloak came back. "Good job guys," he said.

OOC: Everyone still doesnt really know Alex or Arrow, they also dont know how he changes..

Tavy

Sem: Good job guys, I guess all I can is go back home AND GET CAPTURED AGAIN?! Ow oh, I didnt think at this, help any1?

darkness shadow

Quote from: JimmyCaracter on November 19, 2008, 07:13:48 AM
Sem: Good job guys, I guess all I can is go back home AND GET CAPTURED AGAIN?! Ow oh, I didnt think at this, help any1?
aurum: you colud always stay here, and, who are you *looks towards arrow* and how do you do that?
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gleech

"You could say that its something i learned how to do," he said, looking a little sad. Thoughts ran through his mind though, like Will i ever see anyone i know again? And I shouldnt feel this way, this isnt a game! I cant let my thoughts and feelings get in the way of battle... He didnt know these people well yet, and couldnt tell them the story, i mean, for all he knows they could just be luring him into a trap, and this was just all a set up! But he wasnt sure...

Tavy

Sem: Who are you? Why are allways things behind me "invisible" to me? BTW, I must go back home, there are my friends, my pals, my home.... I cant live whitout them...  I must go home, but it may be to risky!

=portal opens and a android cames=
*his name is Kem, he looks like Sem but grey*

Kem: Mision file recieved... Capture life form Sem Brauss for interogation. Are you coming from your own will or we must take you by force?
Sem: No way!
Kem: Fight mode enabled. Golden Sphere
=Sem absorbs energy=
Sem: that all you got?
=Kem punches Sem hard in the belly=
Sem: ugh!!
Kem: Is this the one I was made after?
Sem: You cannot get away... uff...
=Kem shoots lasers=
=Sem falls down, he got KO=
Kem: Mision acomplished.

Gleech

Alex tore off his cloak (he had stuff onb under it) and started to run at Kem. As he ran he started to grow fur and started to look like Arrow (i wish i could show you guys just how i want it to sound like, but its hard D: i first really thought of this when me and my friends where outside, that was the same day my friend made Reef... but yeah). In about 4 seconds he WAS Arrow and darted strait to Kem.