Sonic Future Force

Started by Gleech, November 29, 2009, 09:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gleech

Its ok.

Now I've added a color code system for the names at the top, to show your rank on my good list,

Shadow26, I'll remove the punishment from last time, but you're still in the blue, since now that you know that punishment is gone, you might mess up again.

Everyone else, is purple.

If you hit red, or orange, you've been kicked.

Any other color is ok, but the more watched you become, the more picky I'll be about your mistakes.

If you'd like to see all the colors, I added them to the first post.

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Shadow26

Thanks Gleech :) Great color codes.Now i can see the progress of my mistakes or errors...:S

Gleech

Yeah I'll try not to be hard on you, but as I said I get more picky the more the color comes to orange, or red.

also,
Quote from: Dracoslythe on November 29, 2009, 06:17:53 PM
OoOC ||  Updated,  >:O
Hurhur, we need an OOC thread.
LOL A WHOLE TOPIC FOR OOC?! XD

The thing is we havent started yet, so OOC doesnt have to be used.

Shadow26

sooooooooo....when are we gonna start? ;D

Gleech

Well, I'm waiting on Jordan (Mikey), and DarknessShadow, really...

Shadow26

oh,okay :)

Edit:so we can't start until they come?

Jordan teh Echidna

I hear you're waiting for me? Well, HERE i am -awesome face-

Name:Mikey the hedgechidna
Nickname*:Mickey, Mikey
Species:Hedgechidna (hedgehog and echidna crossbreed)
Side:Good guys =P
Appearence description/picture:Look at my display pic ^3^
Equipment*:Utility belt with: Hammer, spanner(wrench), nails, SMG, pistol, magnum, crowbar and shotgun in.
Power:Controlling fire.
Other Abilities*:Double speed spindashing.
Personality:Mikey is a Happ-go-lucky, up-beat guy, only REALLY serious at battle and tries to joke around, though there is no place to joke around in these bad times...
History*:After saving the council of four, and destroying robotnik, he and Arrow moved on and took seperate paths, knowing that they would meet eachother in the near or far future. He turned evil after getting knocked out by some kind of Purple robot and tried to destory Arrow, but got his memory back after finding a stone. He then joined forces with Arrow to find out the meaning behind this war and to help Arrow with his powers by going to the master emerald.
Family*:Nobody, but as Arrow was the first friend he knew, he wants to call him his bro.

Roleplaying Style:Genesis (jk) Adanced.
Sample of Roleplaying:Mikey did a barrel roll, pressed Z and R twice, then ate lotsa Spaghetti for Dinner with the King! He had rick roll entertainment and ate a banana split with a lolwut pear for dessert, wached 300 on the THIS IS SPARTA bit, (but spotted a PINGAS in the background :0)"Man, this world is KERAZEE" he said, turning off the TV.

I hate that (does yosemity Sam's curses AKA random blubberry stuff you can't hear like RAGGIN FRANGING NO GOOD DIRTY BLAGGIN DARGIN') mod who deleted the old topic >:C
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Gleech

Quote from: Mikey the Echidna on November 30, 2009, 05:46:58 AM
I hear you're waiting for me? Well, HERE i am -awesome face-

Name:Mikey the hedgechidna
Nickname*:Mickey, Mikey
Species:Hedgechidna (hedgehog and echidna crossbreed)
Side:Good guys =P
Appearence description/picture:Look at my display pic ^3^
Equipment*:Utility belt with: Hammer, spanner(wrench), nails, SMG, pistol, magnum, crowbar and shotgun in.
Power:Controlling fire.
Other Abilities*:Double speed spindashing.
Personality:Mikey is a Happ-go-lucky, up-beat guy, only REALLY serious at battle and tries to joke around, though there is no place to joke around in these bad times...
History*:After saving the council of four, and destroying robotnik, he and Arrow moved on and took seperate paths, knowing that they would meet eachother in the near or far future. He turned evil after getting knocked out by some kind of Purple robot and tried to destory Arrow, but got his memory back after finding a stone. He then joined forces with Arrow to find out the meaning behind this war and to help Arrow with his powers by going to the master emerald.
Family*:Nobody, but as Arrow was the first friend he knew, he wants to call him his bro.

Roleplaying Style:Genesis (jk) Adanced.
Sample of Roleplaying:Mikey did a barrel roll, pressed Z and R twice, then ate lotsa Spaghetti for Dinner with the King! He had rick roll entertainment and ate a banana split with a lolwut pear for dessert, wached 300 on the THIS IS SPARTA bit, (but spotted a PINGAS in the background :0)"Man, this world is KERAZEE" he said, turning off the TV.

I hate that (does yosemity Sam's curses AKA random blubberry stuff you can't hear like RAGGIN FRANGING NO GOOD DIRTY BLAGGIN DARGIN') mod who deleted the old topic >:C
Lol, accepted.

One more to go.

darkness shadow

the wait is over =D NAO DIE!!!

Name: Aurum
Species:hedgehawg
Side: HERRROOOOOOO
Appearence description/picture: , he's taller, and has a hint of light blue in his fur from extreme usage of his chaos powers
Equipment*:keyblade, wrist multi-functional devices
Power: chaos control(advance) magic (basics) energy fighting techniques (emergency only for with his mental power it is extremly powerful)
Other Abilities*:intelligence, acrobatic
Personality: he's generally carefree, calm and has a habit of doing things whilst showing off, he is a good friend when you get on his side and is always there if you're in trouble, even when he's apparently half way round the world
History*:the last 10 years he's been of and about, very far, and i mean very far, discovering secrets of his keyblade and it's true power, and about the darkness that resides within all, he comes back with knowledge of a powerful, new enemy that could end up here if the darkness is not controlled
Family*: his farther, the only parent of his who survived robotnick last time, disappeared when ol' butnick took over this time, it's now one of his personal missions, along with warning everyone of the darkness that's comming

Roleplaying Style: advance
Sample of Roleplaying: aurum looked round "you're sure you've seen these guys before? they're not exactly from this dimension"

Name: not known
Nickname*: blade
Species: fox
Side: heroooo
Appearence description/picture: he has dirty, orangy-red fur with a black jacket, boots. he also has a pair of shades, just for looks
Equipment*: the fox blade
Power:none really, just his fox blade's power
Other Abilities*: master swordsman, survival expert
Personality: he's a guy who's easily confused, and is often found pondering over his memories. he is, how ever down to earth when needed and can be counted to show up when there's someone in trouble in the city which he lives on the streets of
History*:he is only left with memories of his life on the streets, how robotnick took over, and the events that aurum, mickey and arrow been through. that, and another memory, from years ago, a burning house, likely his, but nothing else

yeah, they've changed since last time, particulary aurum's, but i've had brainwaves since so... yeah, STOP BL**DY WAITIN!!!!

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

darkness shadow

supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow26

Yeah,i meant when Gleech accepts you and says start or something like that,then we can start.

Voorhees21

Name:Esferitation
Nickname*:Esfer
Species:Half hedgehog half fox
Side:Good
Appearence description/picture:Check Sonic Art and Music for Picture. In esfer's planet Mabius, this enemy called Metorex was destroying the world of mabius. Esfer defeated him, withen a bright light, destroying Mabius and sending everyone to Mobius.
Equipment*:Sword of Lightning, Lightning Armour, Yellow Chaos Emerald
Power:Chaos spear, control and blast
Other Abilities*:Flying, throwing energy waves and a yellow Spirit Bomb.
Personality:Calm and happy.
History*:Continued from Appearence description:When esfer was in mobius, he found his parents dead from the light. He screamed no in the forest very loud, causing to meet sonic.
Family*:Killed by Light.

Roleplaying Style:Very impatient, strong.
Sample of Roleplaying:Esfer waited 30 minutes, but not an hour. Esfer:I wanna fight.
Guy:But its has not been a hour!
Esfer:I DONT CARE! I WANNA FIGHT!
Guy:fine...
999 robots died.
Robot:wahhhhh
Esfer walked up to the robot. "See you later hunkojunk."
Esfer used a energy blase.
Esfer:Mission complete!

Can i join pleaseeeeeee?

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey

Gleech

Quote from: darkness shadow on November 30, 2009, 07:19:24 AM
the wait is over =D NAO DIE!!!

Name: Aurum
Species:hedgehawg
Side: HERRROOOOOOO
Appearence description/picture: , he's taller, and has a hint of light blue in his fur from extreme usage of his chaos powers
Equipment*:keyblade, wrist multi-functional devices
Power: chaos control(advance) magic (basics) energy fighting techniques (emergency only for with his mental power it is extremly powerful)
Other Abilities*:intelligence, acrobatic
Personality: he's generally carefree, calm and has a habit of doing things whilst showing off, he is a good friend when you get on his side and is always there if you're in trouble, even when he's apparently half way round the world
History*:the last 10 years he's been of and about, very far, and i mean very far, discovering secrets of his keyblade and it's true power, and about the darkness that resides within all, he comes back with knowledge of a powerful, new enemy that could end up here if the darkness is not controlled
Family*: his farther, the only parent of his who survived robotnick last time, disappeared when ol' butnick took over this time, it's now one of his personal missions, along with warning everyone of the darkness that's comming

Roleplaying Style: advance
Sample of Roleplaying: aurum looked round "you're sure you've seen these guys before? they're not exactly from this dimension"

Name: not known
Nickname*: blade
Species: fox
Side: heroooo
Appearence description/picture: he has dirty, orangy-red fur with a black jacket, boots. he also has a pair of shades, just for looks
Equipment*: the fox blade
Power:none really, just his fox blade's power
Other Abilities*: master swordsman, survival expert
Personality: he's a guy who's easily confused, and is often found pondering over his memories. he is, how ever down to earth when needed and can be counted to show up when there's someone in trouble in the city which he lives on the streets of
History*:he is only left with memories of his life on the streets, how robotnick took over, and the events that aurum, mickey and arrow been through. that, and another memory, from years ago, a burning house, likely his, but nothing else

yeah, they've changed since last time, particulary aurum's, but i've had brainwaves since so... yeah, STOP BL**DY WAITIN!!!!

Accepted.
Quote from: Voorhees21 on November 30, 2009, 08:13:10 AM
Name:Esferitation
Nickname*:Esfer
Species:Half hedgehog half fox
Side:Good
Appearence description/picture:Check Sonic Art and Music for Picture. In esfer's planet Mabius, this enemy called Metorex was destroying the world of mabius. Esfer defeated him, withen a bright light, destroying Mabius and sending everyone to Mobius.
Equipment*:Sword of Lightning, Lightning Armour, Yellow Chaos Emerald
Power:Chaos spear, control and blast
Other Abilities*:Flying, throwing energy waves and a yellow Spirit Bomb.
Personality:Calm and happy.
History*:Continued from Appearence description:When esfer was in mobius, he found his parents dead from the light. He screamed no in the forest very loud, causing to meet sonic.
Family*:Killed by Light.

Roleplaying Style:Very impatient
Sample of Roleplaying:Esfer waited 30 minutes, but not an hour. Esfer:I wanna fight.
Guy:But its has not been a hour!
Esfer:I DONT CARE! I WANNA FIGHT!
Guy:fine...
Accepted, Roleplaying Style means how YOU as the owner of the characters roleplays... You'd really be beginner, due to the name:text format... I'm watching you, though, since I've never roleplayed with you. Also, unless your character is 6 in original stories, you need to bump his age up by 10... this happens 10 years in the future from the Sonic series.

Before we begin, I'd like to tell you all that if I AM watching you, please don't take it as a threat... I'm not doing it to be mean, I'm doing it because either...
1. I'm interested in your style, since I've never seen you roleplay...
2. Past issues.
3. I could be hard on you because I know deep down you're a better roleplayer than you show.
or
4. A mixture of some of them...

I wont say, however, since it might offend some people...

NOW LETS BEGIN!

Arrow ran down the dirty alleyways at night. There were barely any clouds in the sky, and the moon was full tonight, it was one of those nights where Eggman would love to send extra patrols for the un-expecting couple that loves to take walks around town at night.

There were little puddles of water from the rain earlier that day, it had passed quickly, however, but everything still had that fresh rain smell to it, and Arrow enjoyed that. However he couldn't sit and smell the air, he needed to make it to his base.

He splashed through one of the puddles, making a moderately loud noise, "Uh oh," he said quietly, as he looked around he could see shadows of robots coming, and the clanking of their feet. Arrow ran for it, not using his speed. "They must have improved sound sensors," he said as he rolled across the ruined road, and made it to a run-down building, it was obvious there was more to it than the eye can see, but Eggman never looked into it.

Arrow punched in a number on the keypad on the side door and read the message that came up in green letters, "Access granted, welcome back,"

He ran inside and turned on the lights. It was a previously abandoned warehouse, but it was fixed up due to Arrow's need of a work area. The windows were made so that on the outside, no matter what, it always looked like the lights were off, making the place have a lower suspicion level.

The walls were made of steel, but looked like brick from the outside. On the inside it was all cleaned up and looked good, too. The main room was huge, and had a few failed projects in it, like illegal modifications to weapons, and robotic armor. The main room was his own work station.

There was a little room next to it with a bed in it, a table, a TV, and a dresser... even Arrow has clothes, too. However there was a secret button behind the TV that moved his bed to the side, and revealed a secret area under there, and down there, was the 'hang out', as he called it.

The lights for the main, and small rooms, were the average lights that hung from the ceiling, but they were a lot brighter than the normal dim ones.

The hand out was an underground base that was half tech army base, and half a regular hang out with carpet, a table, couches, a refrigerator, microwave, etc... and the tech side had a huge computer screen, and many computers next to it.

Only his allies knew about this base, so far, at least.

When Arrow got inside he knew they'd suspect something. He quickly ran over to the small room and pushed the button, opening the passageway down to the 'hang out'. He ran to the computer, and still heard robots outside. The walls of the 'Hang Out' were built like that, so they'd know when someone was up above them, or out near them. Arrow quickly accessed the computer by sticking his face to a computer scanner and unlocking the computer. Once he did he spoke and said, "Activate, DEFCON 3," the base worked in DEFCONS, DEFCON 5 ment everything was cool, and there was no sign of danger, DEFCON 4 ment a higher defense than 5, but still not much, 3 was medium defense, mainly cloaking the base to make it look more natural, 2 ment danger, but not too bad, but it released turrets to attack and outsiders... 1... 1 ment a war outside, and pulled out everything the base had.

Once he selected 3, the garage door in the main room, pointing to the back, camouflaged into a brick wall from the outside, same with the side door, and the front door looked like in collapsed a few years ago... however, if someone got too close to these holograms, they'd temporarily be interfered.

Arrow knew that DEFCON 3 was a little extreme for this, but he wanted to make sure his secret base wasnt found.

OOC: the people who know about the base right now:

Shade
Aurum
Mikey

Anyone else doesnt know about it.

Voorhees21

Esfer woke up, finding him in a future mobius. It was dark, and he could barely see anything. He took out the chaos emerald, but the emerald was white, he tryed using his powers, but it failed. The emerald's power was not in control of esfer! He put the emerald back and tryed to fly, but as he flew, he fell and almost died. He cramped his leg, causing him to walk slower. He looked around. Almost everything was obliterated. "Is this because of the Metarex?" he tought. The cramp made him weaker, causing him to faint. When he woke up, there were robots around him. He ran untill he found a base. "What is this?" he tought. He went inside the base, finding Arrow inside. But the door didnt let him in. "Access Denied." then red letters showed it. Esfer got confused.

Thx gleech

Thx Mikey